Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've mentioned this before and became very agitated about it when the Las Vegas Summit was threatened.

These organizations are BEING CONTROLLED & COORDINATED BY THE OLD "ANTI-WAR" ACTIVISTS. They're communists and have roots in the UN. Some of these people are linked to John Kerry and his sister, George Soros, many of the Universities {where they landed after they cut their hair and shaved,} Kennedy, Father Robert Drinan, the Quakers group and others.

This is no pissant collection of people. Most of the people in the upper echelon of this managerie are in public office, professors, UN diplomats or heads of their organizations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are not immigrants or illegals mostly....

I can tell you that MOST of the immigrants I have met and many illegal at that are just thrilled to be here and they are not at these protest meetings and what not! Ditto what the posts above say about little activist groups and the such. Again, think the Chicano lawyer leaders of La Raza and Maldef are immigrants and work for free? NOPE!

If "immigrants" are here legally, that's a different subject. However, many are not here for love of the USofA.......they're here to make as much money as they can and give not a hoot about America. And then there are those that are thrilled to be here. It's not a simple issue.

If they're ILLEGAL, then nothing anyone can say makes it RIGHT. It's against the Law and depleting our nation in many more ways than one.
    GO HOME!!! And take your Anchor Babies with you! Build your own country........give to your own country!! I'll give you one better.......take our Politicians with you
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like I've said, we're in the process of reversing the disastrous trend of the last 40 years of liberal social-engineering. These "demonstrators" at the Minute Men events are just the dregs, the last legs, of the leftwing protest movement that really got started during the Viet Nam era. The only thing that unifies these people is the rallying cry: "ITS ALL WHITE MALES FAULT!" (somehow, this sentiment never qualifies as "racism" or "sexism" in their minds, I guess because White Males don't qualify as a race or a sex in their pea-brains). One of the funniest things is to watch them in action here in Berkeley. As soon as they no longer have a common enemy to attack, they start attacking eachother. The in-fighting is hilarious. They're really just a joke. But a potentially trouble-making joke, so we need to keep one eye out for them. Like I said, they're the last dregs of the Politically Correct orthodoxy that is fading fast. And you're right, Heidi; their only weapon (as flimsy as it is) is to play the "race card." (yawn) And nobody is buying that tired act anymore. They're like the boy who cried "race card" one time too many.

respectfully, ACE, you're wrong.
    These "demonstrators" at the Minute Men events are just the dregs, the last legs, of the leftwing protest movement that really got started during the Viet Nam era
    FACT:
    They're alive and well and sit in many positions of power.

Hi 2ndamendsis: Yeah, you're right, I don't underestimate these jokers and the trouble they can cause. But I'm just making the point that their power is waning, while our movement is growing by leaps and bounds and getting stronger every day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12