Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Ron Paul represents a lot of change, some of what I term radical from today's status quo, but most of what he proposes is needed. Our voting system is so corrupt that I will predict he doesn't make the nomination, which is frightening knowing that he leads in the polls. The CFR, the US Commerce Dept and the Aluminati will decide who will be President, not our voting system. Our votes are still in place to pacify us. We have not been sucessful in seeing to it that we have a paper trail in place. This won't happen because our outcry for it hasn't been significant enough. If I end up eating my words, I would gladly do that than take part in an election that is bogus.

The only three Americans in this race are Tancredo, Hunter and Paul. All of the others are traitors and have been bought out.
    "Rockfish" I don't think Paul can get the nomination either BUT I do believe this is the movement we have all been fighting for....this artilcle describes alot of fed up Americans.

I believe if we get enough people behind Paul he will consider running as an independant and then we have almost a year to work on his race to presidency or we will also with any luck, have a great Independant come forward to back.

I also will not consider voting for one of these globalist American sell outs, who don't give a damn about America or Americans, 'unless' it gets down to say Hillary or Romney in a year, then I will back Romney but I hope this is the election to turn America around and that means we need someone with convictions, that stand by their belief and not change their mind on their views and policys every other week. they can not be trusted.

------------ "RED ALERT" ------------------
    ACTIVIST PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!! NOW!! 12/19
    HUCKABEE/GILCHRIST

Link to information and Instructions!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-94878.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bowman wrote:

What do you mean cut and run? That is Bush Globalist BS.
    Personally, I think it's appropriate terminology. To cut is to sever; to separate and run is to retreat rapidly; flee. I would suggest that cut and run is a fair assessment of what Ron Paul has been advocating for.
    Don’t forget the Hide and come find us parts,
    I’m not playing tag your it, with any country when it comes to America’s people freedoms and life at home. Our soldiers don’t cut and run nor do they hide around the house till things get so bad it’s too late.

Just what we need a President defector (turncoat)…
    Not Going to happen
    The president is in charge of our forces
    The Best forces in the world.
    They dont Cut and Run...
    huh???
    Ok ,what part didnt you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d ?
    Explain "President Defector" you know the b-o-l-d p-o-r-t-i-o-n..

How and Why you are using it?
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

They thought Noah was a "kook" too, until the flood came.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    They thought Noah was a "kook" too, until the flood came.
    GOOD ONE "FedupDeb" love it...

Anyone who believes just because we are Americans we can stop what has been going on for over two thousand years is in denial. Let them solve their own problems. 9/11 did not start in Iraq. period. Follow Bin Laden he is Americans concern.

And while you are agrueing over this Huckabee is rising in the polls!!!

HUCKABEE/GILCHRIST

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    HUCKABEE/GILCHRIST

SOSADFORUS-

I've been gone most of the day and just happened to start reading my email- when this appeared at the botttom of one of your posts IN BIG BOLD LETTERS ALL IN RED:

HUCKABEE/GILCHRIST - NOW THAT TICKET WOULD BE A NIGHTMARE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I do respect that others have a differing view on the war and on foreign policy.

One thing that does bother me is the constant use of the media and this administration's 'buzz words' - 'cut and run' and 'blame America', etc.

If we have differences, if we don't agree, let's do that - but when we continue to parrot the government and the media's spin, we are playing right into their hands.

I was somewhat of a fan of Guiliani - by that I mean I respected his work immediately following 9/11. My daughter lives in NYC and she says people there still credit him with cleaning it up and making it a very nice place to live.

I was so ashamed when Ron Paul was trying to say that our policies in the ME were to blame for Muslim hatred and Guiliani - piped up with the 'you blame America for 9/11' or some such thing. That is beneath someone who wants to be President of the US.

Disagree, but spin, buzz words, and silliness just is not going to do us any good. That's what has defined our politics for decades. It is what has kept these people in power all that time.

Why don't we try another way -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With all the anger and betrayal Americans have been dealt by the U.S. govenment: Grand Amnesty, open borders, etc. Why would I believe that this lousy traitouous bunch of CFR goons can be trusted and are not off deliberately screwing up the rest of the world.

They know how to play on Americans patriotism and get them to march off to war any time they want to have one.

WE won the war in Iraq. WE achieveed all our goals and objectives. There are thousands of dead people, Americans and other wise. We are so in debt that it is impossible to pay off in my life time. What next? My son. I prefer he stays in America and protects our borders. Is that ok with you all. Thanks.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Our job ain't done yet, we still have 14 bases and an embassy to build
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Our job ain't done yet, we still have 14 bases and an embassy to build
    I heard. I'm not involved in that.

Since the war is over I don't understand why The Bilderberg Group is building U.S. bases in Iraq. I quess they are planning on getting rid of all the Iraq's and replacing them with Americans; then when we are all living in Iraq they can fill up the U.S. with more lovely hard working third world con-sumers.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Bowman wrote:

What do you mean cut and run? That is Bush Globalist BS.
    Personally, I think it's appropriate terminology. To cut is to sever; to separate and run is to retreat rapidly; flee. I would suggest that cut and run is a fair assessment of what Ron Paul has been advocating for.
    Don’t forget the Hide and come find us parts,
    I’m not playing tag your it, with any country when it comes to America’s people freedoms and life at home. Our soldiers don’t cut and run nor do they hide around the house till things get so bad it’s too late.

Just what we need a President defector (turncoat)…
    Not Going to happen
    The president is in charge of our forces
    The Best forces in the world.
    They dont Cut and Run...
    huh???
    Ok ,what part didnt you u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d ?
    Explain "President Defector" you know the b-o-l-d p-o-r-t-i-o-n..

How and Why you are using it?
    I sure the Good Doc did his service to his country
    BUT
    The use of the words turn coat and President Defector are exactly what they sound like,
    When a solider cuts and runs when the rest of the troops are still on the line he is a defector a turncoat a deserter and I was trying to be kind.

As any, Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine, man or women, active or retired will tell you no one wants the battle, no one wants to be over seas,
    But when its time to Rock and roll we don’t play a lullaby.

Ron Paul would have us all holding hands singing Kum ba ya back home while the Osama bin Laden types dance in the streets.
    Not Going to happen

Those Bases are there for a Darn good reason!!

Just a few of his other cut and run departments would be

F.B.I. www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm

Border Patrol www.cbp.gov

D.E.A. www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm

N.S.A. www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm

C.I.A. www.cia.gov

another big not going to happen

As Glen Beck put it he is wildly out of tune with the American people, but he will go after the younger crowd also found at that age to be out of tune with the parents the law enforcement officers and the Government.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast