Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Warning!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentlemen,

I will suspend both of you if you do not quit communicating to one another. It is obvious that you are not compatible. I'm granting you a divorce. The next person that post after the other will be suspended. Don't do it. Just don't. We do not have time to monitor nit picky tiffs.

Greg, stay away from Crocket. Crocket, stay away from Greg. There are thousands of other post on this board to participate on. Do not quote one another. Just walk away! I catch you doing it again, I will pull the plug. One wrong move and you will get the goat treatment.

Please confirm that you received this notification, in this post.

Dixie
    Ok i will as of right now 2 23 07
    Thank You and I expect compliance.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My opinion on the President that is the best is different from many. I don't think that you can really say who is the best and who is the worst. They all served and will continue to serve under unique circumstances. Just being able to make it all the way to the white house and becoming a President of this nation is a tremendous accomplishment. I know that some presidents have been able to do more than others but that is not a true indicator of greatness in my book. I've seen Presidents that have done a lot and then just throw it all away by making a decision that is not popular. So it is really about what is important to you that makes a President great in your eyes. I guess I'm neutral because they all had an enormous reponsibility and being a leader is not an easy job. I was not around for JFK but I was very emotional when I saw his grave site at Arlington National Cemetary, If he was good or bad, I can't say. But just knowing that he died the way he did as one of our Presidents really impacted me. So to me they are all great men that had a big job to do and at times they were less than perfect.

Is Class out yet?
    ------------------------

Clinton, Eisenhower, Lincoln and Roosevelt.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Well, cassie,,,,,,,,,,, so your still here, for awhile I thought you may have walked out on us.
    ------------------------

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234