Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Michael Savage had a poll on his website. I think he had 8 million saying they would vote for him.
    Savage would be great for the entertainment factor alone. The debates would be must see TV.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

If a "hero" steps in, let's launch a massive campaign to encourage voters who are opposed to scamnesty, Democrats and Republicans, to change their party affiliation to Unaffiliated, Independent, etc.!

How about Rick Santorum? He is young, very smart, a great speaker and debater. He lost his senate seat in PA due to being too conservative and is currently practicing law. I think he might just jump at the chance to stick it to McCain. Anyone know if he could be considering it?

Oh and here is his views on immigration:

Illegal immigration
    Santorum opposed the recent Senate proposal that addressed illegal immigration. Instead, Santorum believes that the US should first act to enforce currently existing laws. He has openly stated his strong opposition to amnesty for illegal immigrants. He supports the construction of a barrier along the U.S.-Mexican border, an increase in the number of border patrol agents on the border, and the stationing of National Guard troops along the border. He also believes that illegal immigrants should be deported immediately when they commit crimes, and that illegal immigrants should not receive benefits from the government. Finally, the former senator believes that English should be established as the national language in the United States.

If a "hero" steps in, let's launch a massive campaign to encourage voters who are opposed to scamnesty, Democrats and Republicans, to change their party affiliation to Unaffiliated, Independent, etc.!
    This is what I say ... this is what could take it from McLame. It COULD be done is conservatives could unite behind one candidate. But can they?

Banned
    I don't see this happening at this late date

I don't see this happening at this late date
    I strongly disagree. I dont think Perot got into the 92 race until April or May I believe? There is more than enough time to get on the ballot in all the states.

Politics changes on a whim. Like Rush said today, many things can happen between now and election day.

We have millions of angry conservatives ready to get involved and fight for a candidate. We have talk radio ready to throw their might behind said candidate. WE have ALIPAc and many other organizations ready to fight for a candidate as well. We just need that candidate to step forward. The brass ring is there for the man willing to take it.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I have been on RP's mailing list for a long time and have liked many of the things he had to say. They are good and commendable positions and he is a fine man - an American to the core. The problem with Paul actually winning is that his convoluted mathmatical strategy would never be understood by the mass voter. They simply won't get it. As far as primary results so far are concerned, there are only 2 or 3 (Obama) candidates left after Super Tuesday so if Paul was to come from behind, people wouldn't understand how it could have happened. In fact, there might be outrage against him by factions thinking they had the frontrunners sealed.

Although I think he should try everything possible to increase his numbers, it's a little too late. He doesn't appear to have the confidence and backing of Washington powerbrokers which in itself is why we are in this predicament in the first place.

In addition, any new candidate that emerges now will have to face a risky uphill battle unless there is a tremendous following already attached to him or her.

It would be very interesting to watch if an independent enters the race. I would love to see it happen and, depending on who it is, there could be a seismic shift in politics in this country.

Alan Keyes would be my choice.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

xyz
    Jeff Sessions 08'

Quote Originally Posted by TexSawdust
    I'm sticking to my principles and vote for Ron Paul. Voting for the lesser of two evils still results in evil... unless Lou Dobbs runs.
    Since nobody is perfect, that logic means we could only vote for angels.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast