Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    If you really think about it, there isn't a decision you make or an action you do that isn't affected by money in one form or another.
    I disagree. I am willing to sacrifice some things for a say in how I'll live.
    Me too! I hope we can all get focused on sacraficing the same things so we can make an impact!

I would still like to see Americans show these people what a week without Americans would be ...no shopping, no going out to see or renting movies, bowling, sports, etc... not buying anything but what you MUST have. Bringing your own lunch to work, etc.

For this to work Americans would have to be inconvienced for a week.
    I would rather give a week than our country for life!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    If you really think about it, there isn't a decision you make or an action you do that isn't affected by money in one form or another.
    I disagree. I am willing to sacrifice some things for a say in how I'll live.
    Me too! I hope we can all get focused on sacraficing the same things so we can make an impact!

I would still like to see Americans show these people what a week without Americans would be ...no shopping, no going out to see or renting movies, bowling, sports, etc... not buying anything but what you MUST have. Bringing your own lunch to work, etc.

For this to work Americans would have to be inconvienced for a week.
    I would rather give a week than our country for life!
    JAK and Loserville,
    I think you guys might be missing the point. I too am willing to sacrifice whatever it takes (even my life) to ensure our America stays America. My statement didn't imply anything about an unwillingness to sacrifice.

What I meant by that statement is that everything anyone does somehow is affected by money, and the elites know this.
    Examples:
    1. Showering daily. You have to pay for the water you use, and the electricity you use.
    2. Driving to work: you are paying for gas, and wear and tear on your car.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Now if I could just figure out some way to get paid for sleeping...I've got it get my government job back

What I meant by that statement is that everything anyone does somehow is affected by money, and the elites know this.
    Examples:
    1. Showering daily. You have to pay for the water you use, and the electricity you use.
    2. Driving to work: you are paying for gas, and wear and tear on your car.
    Well hey. Why would you say something like that? Do you need to be an elite to get that? That's like saying the sun comes up in the morning?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12