Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBush
    you people are racist? What's the deal w/ you folks? I got interested to this site from a friend and I've have now read most of your threads and most of you people crazy. It's fun to read you forums thats why I join. Is this a republican group? I guess my friend played a joke on me.
    If you're interested in this web site how could your friend have played a joke? Why is it crazy to be against illegal immigration? John there isn't a chance that you're an illegal immigrant? Sorry to disappoint you but the forum has a mixture of Democrats, Independents, and Republicans. Many American's do not support illegal immigration in the United States. We support legal immigration only. If there is something wrong with those positions please enlighten us with your wisdom why America should have an open border policy. Please explain why we are crazy John.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

pendejo, humm, a hair and not a public one
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many American's do not support illegal immigration in the United States. We support legal immigration only.
    Brian, I'd like to modify your statement and say MOST Americans. The polls I've seen range from a low of 62% to a high of 91% of Americans want only legal immigrants here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    No it's a Minuteman group. Or at least some of us are.
    Some of us are even minute-women. Those of us who aren't support them.
    Amen :P

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBush
    you people are racist? What's the deal w/ you folks? I got interested to this site from a friend and I've have now read most of your threads and most of you people crazy. It's fun to read you forums thats why I join. Is this a republican group? I guess my friend played a joke on me.
    Notice the poor and broken language structure here folks?

Looks like JohnBush is an ESL English as a Second Language and a very poor student by the looks of it.

Anyone else notice the pattern of trolls like John when they come on the boards calling people racist they use English in a way that reflects a prior language structure that does not quite fit English?

I bet JohnBush is a Spanish speaking troll with just enough English to crawl on our boards and do what ignorant racist pro-illegal aliens do. Call people racista.

Or that is how I have seen it coming to be this way.

W

Banned
    Sorry if I was too hard on him, it's been a long day...

Well, what I meant about my friend playing a joke was that I'm a liberal and he is just a dumb*** to tell me about this site and trying to be funny since he is hispanic and now I get it... This is a group of people against illegals which means mostly hispanics and since I believe in human rights and understandings, he just wanted me to see this type of folks living in the U.S. Wow! I didn't know this group of people have so much hatred for illegals.

Well, sorry for the misunderstanding, I don't mean to interrupt your discussions or plannings.
    bye

PS I guess many of you wonder how I got my name?
    Well, John= for John Kerry and Bush= for George Bush

I see that many of you were wondering that info.
    Yes I know that Jorge means George in spanish.

Banned
    No problem, amigo. If you're a legal immigrant you're welcome here. I've got family that are Hispanic, but they hate illegals even more than I do.

I'm sorry, but I do not like the word hispanic. Just another lable of some government group to lump people into. The word came about in 1975. Just a bit of information.

We here, from what I read are not against and any race creed or color. WE are against the invasion of country just like we would have an issue on the invasions of our personal homes.

As for human rights, that is to say, not the same as civil rights (which no illegal should have no matter race, creed or color) is not the sole responsibillity of the USA. If this is true, if you are such a good Liberal (not leftist, mmmmmm I wonder) John then go to where these people's human rights are infringed upon and help them. I am fairly sure that their countries government will be warm and friendly towards you.

Hey John why don't you take a few into your house and let them live off of you.

Hey maybe since you believe in human rights I quess I can come over to your house and set up home for myself. It is my human right to be as comfortable and have a roof over my head as I want, no matter whose law I break.

Well John I will keep fighting for my country till I can not fight anymore. I believe in my country and are willing to go the mat for it. I am proud to be an American, only an American not some hyphenated American. So if you do not like this, I think Vicente Fox is looking for friends, he would treat you good.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast