Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The TB epidemic in the U.S. is beginning to resemble the TB epidemic globally. In order to control TB domestically, we must invest more to control TB globally.
    Everyone who comes here legally must have a health screen. Instead of ridding the world of TB, why not get rid of the ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks William - took the words out of my mouth

lets get back to Tb- this is something americans have every ------ right to be concerned about- there is an incurable form going around- and illegals who come into the country are not tested at the borders.
    on Ellis island - back when - anyone who looked sickly was sent back to their birth country-
    now the United States goverment has turned it's back on the american people - but the health problems from our open borders puts us all at risk - physically and financially-
    ps the goverment of Peru is suing Yale for a return of their ancient relics- yet they are not treating the incurable tb in thier own country because it costs too much money-

Quote Originally Posted by 50CALMCDC
    Hey I got ideal for a flyer.

But there are always small fliers that could be stuck on windshields of customers cars.

Food For Thought

Did you know every time you eat in the Restaurnant that hires illegal aliens, you out your family at a health risk.

Tuberculosis (TB) is a disease caused by bacteria called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. The bacteria usually attack the lungs. But, TB bacteria can attack any part of the body such as the kidney, spine, and brain. If not treated properly, TB disease can be fatal.

Just food for thought
    Nice clinical way of putting it. Would also go over better with the "I don't want any confrontation" folks. I would add something about why illegals have a better chance of being the inital carriers. I.E. Legals are given a health screening, illegals don't even worry about getting one because they are after all, illegals.

And anything that sounds "Scientific" people will tend to read through instead of just glancing. Great quote.

http://www.tballiance.org/2_1_2_MDR_TB.asp

This is the wesite of the Global Alliance for TB Drug Development This site features a global map (visual aide for John Bush) that details the spread of Drug resistant TB worldwide. The hotspots in the US are California, Florida and the New England area. Severe outbreaks are in Russia, China, Africa, Kazakhstan,Uzbekistan, and the EU.
    Human traffickers don't care where their clients come from, nor their health, they only care about the color of their money. Many illegals are working in the food service industry and I have been told by restaurant owners that their employees are not required to have a TB test as a condition of employment. Is this true in all areas?
    Aside to John Bush: This is about race, the race to save my country from people that come here illegally to plunder it. That was just a little play on the English language that you will understand as you build proficiency. If you have problems with the big words in the article let me suggest the American Heritage Dictionary.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234