Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why has law enforcement fingered the 'Innocence Of Muslims' Filmmaker

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why has law enforcement fingered the 'Innocence Of Muslims' Filmmaker

???

I just read this article and I do not understand which law enforcement agency or individuals determined the filmmakers identity or released it to the public or media?

If I make an anonymous posting or film online that violates not laws and someone is upset by my comments, does that mean law enforcement is going to ID me and give my ID to the media? Especially if there are large mobs of people that want to kill me?

I do not understand what is happening here...

'Innocence Of Muslims' Filmmaker Identified By Law Enforcement As Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula & 'Innocence Of Muslims': Man Admits Role In Anti-Islam Movie

By EILEEN SULLIVAN and STEPHEN BRAUN 09/13/12 12:42 PM ET

WASHINGTON — Federal authorities have identified a southern California man once convicted of financial crimes as the key figure behind the anti-Muslim film that ignited mob violence against U.S. embassies across the Mideast, a U.S. law enforcement official said Thursday.

Attorney General Eric Holder said that Justice Department officials had opened a criminal investigation into the deaths of the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three other diplomats killed during an attack on the American mission in Benghazi. It was not immediately clear whether authorities were focusing on the California filmmaker as part of that probe.

entire story at: Nakoula Basseley Nakoula & 'Innocence Of Muslims': Man Admits Role In Anti-Islam Movie

I'm not sure how to interpret this entire picture either. Reports are still in some conflict. This morning (CNN) as this Bacile was identified , by name only, a spokesman said that only trailers have been produiced and the movie is not fimished. He claimed 5 million has been invested up to now. Five mil in trailers??

The original embassy attacks occured on 9-11, coincidence maybe, maybe not. The inference by anonymity of the agency may suget that it is CIA or secret police are trying to track the money to determine if we have compliance with al-Queda, a-Q's intention to inflame passions against America. Until recently it had only been produced in English, only recently translated. Until the translation it had not even attracted attenion anywhere. Naming the guy, I have no clue to now as to why, not even sure that I would have any faith yet in names tossed about.

The story seems to have many moving parts. Sorry William, not much help yet, but I think there will be many chapters to this story.

Reuters now reporting arrests made in Libya attack..?

I looked at part of the film on You Tube. It is hilarious it is so bad. I think it was just an excuse to kill American and storm the embassy - the only person insulted should be the filmmaker for making such a perfectly AWFUL film. I saw no reason to get upset except at the waste of time watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller View Post
    I looked at part of the film on You Tube. It is hilarious it is so bad. I think it was just an excuse to kill American and storm the embassy - the only person insulted should be the filmmaker for making such a perfectly AWFUL film. I saw no reason to get upset except at the waste of time watching it.
    I agree! These people in Egypt and Libya were not just suddenly enraged by this film and went out to kill Americans. These people want to kill Americans anyway and are just waiting for the good excuse or the spark.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought the film was a parody, the green screen and audio work was so shabby.

Alas, since the Administration desperately needs a scapegoat to distract from their miserable failure of a Middle East policy, and Coptic Christians - the enemies of Egyptian Muslims - are the new national enemy. They have an election to win, after all.

Banned
    Well turns out the producer of the film is a coptic christian

In an interview with the AP, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a 55-year old Coptic Christian from California said he was involved in the production of the film, but that he did not direct it.

Although Nakoula denies he is the same person as "Sam Bacile", the cell phone number used to call "Bacile" was traced to an address near Los Angeles where the AP found Nakoula.

Nakoula has also reportedly used several aliases, including Nicola Bacily and Erwin Salameh.

In 2010, he pleaded no contest to charges of bank fraud in California. He was sentenced to 21 months in prison and ordered to pay more than $790,000 in restitution.
    Well there you have it. Only a criminal mastermind can come up with such awful film-making in this day and age.

What is a Coptic Christian?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl View Post
    What is a Coptic Christian?
    The Copts are native Egyptians who claim ancestry from the ancient Egyptians. The Coptic Church is one of the oldest branches of the Christian church. Many of their houses of worship are in dangerous disrepair, because the Mus|im authorities in Egypt forbid any renovations.

Search for "Copt" or "Egypt" at
    Voice of the Martyrs.
    http://www.persecution.com/
    Last edited by MinutemanCDC_SC; 09-14-2012 at 12:04 AM.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Banned
    "When news of his movie first broke, the filmmaker identified himself as Sam Bacile and told the Wall Street Journal that he was a 52-year-old Israeli-American real estate developer from California. He said Jewish donors had financed his film."
    Was this Coptic Christian attempting to start a war between the Jewish and Muslim people? Why else would he put out there that he is Israeli when he is instead an Egyptian?

Ah religion. Next thing we know, we'll have those Scientologists conspiring to get all three major religions to destroy one another.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast