Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Why has Obama blamed the gun once again and not radical Islamic terrorism?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And what are the results of the schools in China? Well behaved children? Better test scores? Higher learning? Respect for one another? Better work ethic? Respect for authority?

My goodness...what a TRAVESTY to put on a well groomed outfit and go to school and LEARN without distractions of everybody's personal beliefs, what they are wearing on their T-shirt, what Flag they wave...it's is out of control and ridiculous what is going on in our Public schools that OUR money pays for.

Exactly. They can express themselves at the Mall and Walmart after school, on the weekends, breaks, holidays, and all summer long.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    And what are the results of the schools in China? Well behaved children? .

No! They are well behaved drones who have been brainwashed to be obedient to government.

In the real world, in our country, people all dress differently. Some can afford expensive clothing while others cannot. Why try to make everyone in school look the same when in fact we are not? The problem in our schools, especially government schools, is not that the children wear different clothing, but the schools are intentionally used as indoctrination centers. THAT IS THE REAL PROBLEM IN OUR GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS!

I will agree that there ought to be some dress code, but to make the children all dress alike because it will lead to smart children is wishful thinking.

But what does all this have to do with the subject of the thread?

JWK
    Last edited by johnwk; 06-18-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Every few months there's some fiasco in some public school about somebody wearing something wrong. If there was a dress code, there wouldn't be these distractions. I think that was Beezer's point.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Every few months there's some fiasco in some public school about somebody wearing something wrong. If there was a dress code, there wouldn't be these distractions. I think that was Beezer's point.
    These fiascos did not happen when I went to school in the 40s and 50s. The fiascos began when schools were turned into indoctrination centers and the discipline of the students was turned into political correct crap. The fault lies not in the clothing, but in the total and intentional undermining of our public schools by our pinko leftist crowd.

JWK

I understand what you're saying johnwk. And those are good points. I'm not sure what the solution is to the fiascos but I hate seeing fiascos in public schools over food and t-shirts and flags and prayer and foreign language and foreign loyalty and pests and rats and leaking roofs and so much more. School should just be a nice place to go to learn, study and be involved in some activities, then go home and live your life there. Maybe when local control resumes over schools, things will get better.

You need evidence Obama lied about his identity to the American people (which Trump has evidence) and a strong leader with the guts to charge him with treason.

Trump financed the investigation into Obama several years ago and the retired investigators found what they were looking for.

This is why Obama has so much hatred for Trump.

I have no doubt if Trump wins, he will boo after Obama.

Obama did everything he could think of to humiliate Trump during this time and like all New Yorkers, they attack back when you least expect it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12