Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is nothing being done ?

I guess I just want to vent also but I really would like to know why nothing is being done about the illegal situation . I live in California , a town not too big but not a really small town either. But 99.9% of those in residence in my town are illegals from mexico . I live in a mobile home park . When I first moved in about 5 years ago it was a decent place as far as some mobile home parks go . Well, about the last 3 years it has become filled with mostly illegals . There are about 6 families here that are American . I'm sure I sound racist but I am not . My family is made up of hispanic and white and I am living with a hispanic American . I don't understand what the problem is and why so many of those who have the power to change the problem with the illegals won't do it . My fiance has looked for nearly 2 years for a job and each and everytime he applies for a job there is another illegal hired instead of an American . Every single place of business that we go to whether it be a grocery store , pharmacy or doctor's office there are several illegals working there and they can barely speak english . I have encountered many who I cannot understand as they cannot speak english . The whole problem is affecting not only the housing and job market but it is also affecting our kids schooling due to some programs being cut because of programs being entered to teach the kids of these illegals how to speak , read and write in english . I am still trying to figure out how allowing the illegals to come here and take the jobs away from the Americans is going to help our economy . From where I stand it is only getting worse . I see illegals everyday that driving around in brand new high dollar vehicles and living in nice new beautiful homes and walking into the welfare office in order to recieve money , foodstamps and medical care . I was told by a case worker that they know this is going on but can do nothing about it . When is it going to change ? When are we as Americans going to band together and say enough is enough and do what we can to get our country and our states back . I heard that the president of mexico said that everyone has the right to the American dream but he is so sorely mistaken . Americans have the right to the American dream . I also was told that this same mexican president goes to the border and hands out care packages to those that are crossing the border in the U.S . Whether that is true or not I don't know for sure . I have also been told that he empties his jails and sends his criminals over here . Does anyone know anything about that ?

Welcome, lil! And the explanation is real simple. Those in elected office are needing votes, and they also need the big money contributors who push for cheap illegal labor.
    And no, you don't sound racist, but worried about what your community has become. When you can no longer communicate with your neighbors, it is worrisome, indeed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Welcome

Wecome lilfuagua.... I live In California also,and I have watched helplessly as Illegals have destroyed entire neighborhoods. Many of these people that you see driving the fancy cars are drug dealers or gangbangers that commit crimes for a living. Here In the central valley,the city I am In Is slowly decaying Into a crime ridden,graffiti,gang controlled nightmare. Everywhere you go people are speaking spanish or some kind of asian dialect. Outdoor signs In spanish are everywhere,and the city Is becoming a huge third world trash bin. If the legislators In California don't wake up and start pasing laws to discourage Illegal Immigration,there will be no more California for American citizens. It will most definitely become a third world state,and will In fact become Mexifornia for good. Might as well just give the state back to mexico,and get on with life In the other 49 states. California Is on the verge of being lost forever with regard to It's naturally born citizens...

In answer to your question, we are banding together, the fact you are here shows that.

all I can tell you, is the wise words

" If you arn't part of teh problem, you are part of the solution "

so you have to ask, what are you doing ?

If I may suggest, there will be some rallies on april 15th

Banned

Re: Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Wecome lilfuagua.... I live In California also,and I have watched helplessly as Illegals have destroyed entire neighborhoods. Many of these people that you see driving the fancy cars are drug dealers or gangbangers that commit crimes for a living. Here In the central valley,the city I am In Is slowly decaying Into a crime ridden,graffiti,gang controlled nightmare. Everywhere you go people are speaking spanish or some kind of asian dialect. Outdoor signs In spanish are everywhere,and the city Is becoming a huge third world trash bin. If the legislators In California don't wake up and start pasing laws to discourage Illegal Immigration,there will be no more California for American citizens. It will most definitely become a third world state,and will In fact become Mexifornia for good. Might as well just give the state back to mexico,and get on with life In the other 49 states. California Is on the verge of being lost forever with regard to It's naturally born citizens...
    Case In point....
    Gang members arrested after Fresno crash
    Posted at 10:58 PM on Saturday, Apr. 03, 2010
    By Tara Albert / The Fresno Bee
    Two Bulldog gang members were arrested Saturday night after crashing their SUV, authorities said.

The vehicle hit a pole about 9 p.m. at Cedar and Belmont avenues in Fresno, Lt. Joe Gomez said. The driver, passenger and a motorcycle officer all sustained minor injuries, and were taken to Community Regional Medical Center.

Gomez said motorcycle officers noticed the vehicle swerving, and attempted to stop it. The driver did not stop, so police followed the vehicle without starting a chase. It was tracked by a police helicopter to avoid an unsafe pursuit, Gomez said.

The driver and passenger ran from the vehicle after it crashed, but were soon detained by police. The gang members, both in their 20s, were arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and evading a police officer.

Read more: http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/04/03/188 ... z0k9C9ZrBq

Banned

Case In point

Police took 10 people into custody on drug and weapons charges Sunday after serving a warrant at a central Fresno home.

Sgt. Joey Alvarez said methamphetamine and other drugs were being sold and used at the home in the 400 block of North Calaveras Street. When officers entered the residence, they seized methamphetamine and marijuana along with several weapons, Alvarez said.

Several of the people taken into custody also face charges of child endangerment because there were seven children under age 5 in the home and the weapons were accessible to them, Alvarez said.

Read more: http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/04/05/188 ... z0kFB11fOk

Banned

Case in point

Fresno Police are searching for a man they say is on the run after crashing his truck into a home and leaving the scene.

The incident happened around 9:00 p.m. Sunday night in the 1600 block of Marks near McKinley Avenue in Fresno.

Police say the suspect lost control of his truck crashing it into a parked car and then ramming through a residential patio at an apartment complex. The suspect then ditched his car at the scene.

No one at the apartment was injured.

Police searched by air and ground but did not locate the suspect.

Lieutenant Joe Gomez with the Fresno Police Department said, “The Fire Department responded for the structural damage. Officers, including myself, canvassed the area for the suspect – we can’t find him at this time. A helicopter came out to look for the suspect too but we will be following up on leads with this car and find out who it is and arrest that person for hit and run."

Police believe the suspect may have been under the influence of alcohol at the time of the crash.

The suspect is described as a Hispanic male, 6 feet tall, 220 pounds and last seen wearing a red shirt and black pants.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    lil, your fiancee's joblessness, as a Hispanic American is a very good example of what is happening. You both need to join in, help fight this and he can speak out about how this is not an issue of being Hispanic or not (as those who want open borders have claimed against us here) that it is about being an illegal alien, and cheap labor for a business, which as an American, those businesses know he would not be.

I cannot imagine how much harder it is down there for him, to find work, with such a huge population of illegal aliens....

I am glad you came here, stay and help, ask your fiancee to join in, all voices are needed in this fight. We have accomplished a lot through ALIPAC (the "no" on 2007's Comprehensive Immigration Reform), and your voice and his are needed. You can know you would both be helping to get back California for Americans.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Replace the existing population with a cheaper more easily manipulated one.
    The issue, in my opinion, is not about race. The issue is that large numbers of citizens from Latin countries are illegally entering this country. Mexican is a nationality as is Guatamalan, Honduran etc. Mexicans are coming here illegally with the blessing and help of their government and playing the race card for monetary gain. They don't seem to have the backbone to clean up their own countries and make a decent living in them but they are bringing the culture that they come here to get away from with them. Corruption, drugs, crime.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Fresno Sheriff to begin layoffs at County jail

Is the Fresno County Sheriff's latest move jeopardizing public safety? CBS47 has learned more than 100 inmates were released early over the weekend.

Sheriff Margaret Mims says she'll lay off 15 Correctional Officers and close another floor of the jail, which means hundreds more inmates may be sent back into the community.

Sheriff Mims was originally planning to layoff 23 Correctional Officers but she says since the time she filed her lawsuit against the Board of Supervisors, several staff members have retired or quit, so she will be able to keep 8 and only lay off 15.

Fresno County Correctional Officers have been fighting for months to avoid these layoffs. They say Monday's announcement is the final blow. SEIU spokesman Kevin Smith, a spokesman for SUIU, the union for the Correction Officers said, “We came to the table in good faith and gave up a million dollars as well as FDSA (Fresno Deputy Sheriffs Association) and our position is the Sheriff’s not holding her end of that deal.â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast