Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I won't stop people from posting on this thread as people do need a little levity to break up the seriousness of the issue.

Just to let you know, I'm not too proud to say, that yes, it was me that 'banned God[001]' from the forum here.

So your retorts will necessarily go unanswered by said troll.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

That's great Zeezil, where did you find that?

I agree that it is the rich and powerful and the one-worlders who instigated the invasion of Iraq.

The invasions was based on 'he definitely had, etc. etc.
    - now it is 'we thought it had - he might have had - he might have gotten', etc.

The invasion of Iraq and the hoped control of their oil resources is just another part of the corporate takeover of the world. I don't think oil was the only reason.

Personally, I can't help what my government does. For positive proof of that, just look at their behavior with the illegal immigration problem, the trade deals, the selling of our infrastructure, etc.

We can attempt to keep control of our voting process, our homes, our schools, etc., - so hopefully in the future we can find someone willing to listen to the people and do what is best for America and Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

That's great Zeezil, where did you find that?
    http://lithuanian.wunderground.com/blog ... /show.html

Good grief, god001, why are you comparing caviar to coconuts? Your logic does not follow. Sorry. But thanks for playing.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

PhredE wrote:
    Just to let you know, I'm not too proud to say, that yes, it was me that 'banned God[001]' from the forum here.
    Good going PhredE!

*tongue in cheek* You may very well have banned bin Laden or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad--the only thing missing in God001 messages was "God willing" in every other sentence.

On the serious side and out of curosity, from what county did the IP address originate--are you allowed to say?

Whoever seeks to set one religion against another seeks to destroy all religion.
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Because we don't like terrorist or invaders!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good Job "Phred" but Darn looks like I was to late again...
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MyAmerica: Technically, no. Our rules forbid the disclosure of poster's IPs here. But I will tell you his/her ISP is based in Virginia.

Time to lock this thread. I think we are through here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12