Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thought they've already began working on a proposal to for a guest-worker progrm.
    President Bush wants to go to the 'Security & Prosperity Partnership' meeting to make his announcement to Fox. The senate plans on having a decision on the 27, and the meeting is on the 30th.
    I hate to say it, but I think we are all being screwed.
    That may very well be his plan, but even IF the Judiciary cn bring something to the floor on March 27, it doesnt mean its going to pass. And even IF it passes, there still has to be a conference with the House to align the two bills.(Senate bill and HR4437). He may well be hoping for that, BB, but I dont see that he's been getting what he expects to get. Another of his high-handed tactics.

WE HAVE LOTS OF LEVERAGE STILL ESP WITH REPUBLICAN SENATORS.
    WE SHOULD NEVER TIRE OF TELLING THEM - YOU WILL BE FIRED if this crap gets crammed down our throats.

In fact, its almost time to start the weekly calls to Senators' offices. I like to leave messages on Sunday nights - then talk in person the next day and ask if they got my message

Oh, and wouldn't it be a good come-uppance if all these mobs parading through are streets begin to riot when HR4437 passes? I like your idea and think it very possible.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Re: Will the Dubai Port Situation Effect Guest Worker Progra

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I believe many of US have probably wondered about this. Yesterday, the Republican Senators stood by their constituents because they knew the American people might very well fire them from their jobs if they didn't.

Will they now feel obliged to make up to their boss with hugs, kisses, and a guest worker program to make up for their actions yesterday ? Do you guys think they can stand strong and do it again ?

What do you guys think ? They're going to get A LOT of pressure from their boss. I HOPE THEY WILL DO IT !!

It is very obvious, El Presidente is determined, and now after this, you can only imagine how he will try to "get what he wants".

ALSO, they must tell him that they WILL NOT ACCEPT President Bush's claim that he won't enforce immigration laws without a guest worker program. We have to let them know that if they "permit" this kind of negligence from President Bush, that they should start making up their resumes, because they're going to need them
    I afraid it is just a temporary thing. I wish they would listen to their boss, maybe something will get done.

Let me clear that last statement up. THEIR BOSS IS THE UNITED STATES CITIZEN NOT HE PRESIDENT WE ARE HIS BOSS AS WELL. Since they have not been listening to their boss lately they all need to be fired anyways.

I saw somewhere, and I can't tell you where, that Scepter has backed off the guest worker bit. Not sure why. Probably the newsletters will be full of it tomorrow if it is so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I saw somewhere, and I can't tell you where, that Scepter has backed off the guest worker bit. Not sure why. Probably the newsletters will be full of it tomorrow if it is so.
    JJ, If you find anything on this, please post it. It would bring a to my
    face.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://blogs.washingtonpost.com/thedeba ... rrer=email

Brian beat me to it, Butterbean. He's backing off all right. I wonder if it is because he doesn't like his phone lines jammed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    http://blogs.washingtonpost.com/thedebate/?referrer=email

Brian beat me to it, Butterbean. He's backing off all right. I wonder if it is because he doesn't like his phone lines jammed.
    Thanks, but I'm confused because I didnt see anything. Its a great website though, and has alot of info there.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123