Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd

Will you vote for Bush for re-election in 2006? WHAT?

Will you vote for Bush for re-election in 2006? WHAT??

What ever am I talking about? He isn't up for re-election. Techically. But unfortunately because of the spinelessness of the R congress who ignore their voting constituents and kneel down and rubber stamp whatever King Bush wants, his agenda is up for re-election. Becuase of the spineless of the R congress President Bush is not only chief executive he is also virtually the Chief Legislator. (even though there is no such thing as chief legislator)

If amnesty passes we all know(or all should know) that it is because Bush arm-twisted it through the R congress. Oh sure he will use democrats to claim it was a bi partisan coalition, but amnesty could not pass unless the R majority party wants it to pass. The minority party can not pass anything by themselves. And the R majority will not pass such a bill in an election year unless thay are arm twisted by Bush to do so.

If the D party takes the House Bush may be impeached. Any R vote may be a vote to keep Bush in office. Seems like amnesty is getting expensive. The price of amnesty is:

If guest worker amnesty for illegal aliens becomes law I will vote against EVERY republican (at all levels) on the ballot on Election Day 2006(just this one time like the Reagan 1986 amnesty was supposed to be)

I will vote for ANYONE who will enforce immigration laws. Doesn't matter which party. NO AMNESTY AT ALL!!!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I refuse to vote for any republican, democrat, or any other loser that even mentions amnesty! I belong to 3 different organizations that have at least a million members combined. That is just enough to ....
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    TexasCowgirl,
    RE:I will vote for ANYONE who will enforce immigration laws.

You realize of course that enforcing immigration laws is an executive function and President Bush refuses to enforce immigration laws.His position is crystal clear on this. If President Bush refuses to enforce existing laws what makes anyone think he will enforce new laws. HR 4437 is a vehicle for amnesty because no matter how tough new laws may be President Bush will not enforce them anyway. Eisenhower deported 1.3 million illegal aliens in only 3 months.

DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS
    USE THE MILITARY TO SEAL THE BORDER
    IMPEACH TREASONOUS PRESIDENT BUSH

He who sends them home has my vote. This is the number one issue on my agenda until the issue is resolved. Anyone who votes rights for Illegal's of any kind loses my vote. Don't care which party don't care which gender. Don’t care which office. All illegal's must leave.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Who ever, secures our borders, enforces our illegal immigration laws,
    and makes the employers fully accountable that hire illegals will get my vote!
    AKA enforce the Sensenbrenner Bill!!

dxd
    concerned citizen,
    AKA enforce the Sensenbrenner Bill!!

Yes but if that bill became law do you think that President Bush would enforce it? I don't.

No, but if we vote and put Kennedy in as the majority - how long do you think it will take before the border is protected?? I can tell you never.

This is not a Dem or Rep problem - it is the fault of everyone up there - except perhaps Tancredo.

I will vote for anyone who has worked against amnesty and for border security - if they get it done. If they don't get it done - I am voting against them. They have had plenty of time to do it - 20 years to enforce the laws we have had on the books. We have had Democrats and Republicans in power and no one has done it.

If we don't quite falling for the party line, we are going to go down for sure.

That's what has gotten us in the trouble we are in now.

Pretending we think that one party or the other is going to do what is right - so we will ignore the fact they have cut our throats in the past, and they are still doing it. We just need to 'keep voting the party line' because of the 'Wascally Republicans' or the 'dastardly democracts'.

That kind of thinking is suicidal -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Everyone must understand this

CONGRESS can NOT secure the border. That is an executive function. Executives enforce laws not CONGRESS. The President sets policy, not congress. President Bush can seal the border immediately with an executive order but he won't. Congress can pass all the unnecessary border laws they want but if President Bush refuses to enforce them they are nothing but a show for political reasons and even though you may not care about politics THEY DO.

The majority party in congress has something to lose. The majority. That is why amnesty if it passes must be held against the majority party at large.
    Remember how Bush got 245i through the House in 2002 by using Democrats and safe seat republicans? Well if he uses Democrats and safe seat republicans to pass guest worker amnesty and you vote against incumbents who supported amnesty then Bush will have tricked you into accepting amnesty while supporting the party that is responsible for amnesty.(Let’s say you have a D senator that is up for re-election who votes for amnesty and you vote against that senator. Bush will have tricked you into voting R while R is responsible for the amnesty) Dupe. The republican party controls congress and if amnesty passes it is because they want it to pass. They will try to do in a way that keeps republican seats that are in play out of range of voter wrath and the way to counter that is to bring EVERY republican seat into play by voting against the party at large.

WE all know the President enforces the law - and we have had a Democrat and a Republican who refused to enforce this law.

None of them are totally helpless. They have plenty of power to get things done. While they may not have the power to enforce laws, they can speak out -

Just think if all those Democrats had come forward 14 years ago and all the time in between and spoke out against illegal immigration and the problems it was causing. Something would have been done.

Just think if all those Republicans had done the same.

So no one gets a reward here - and it won't be the end of the world to the Republican politicians if they are not in the majority or vice versa. They will both continue to play their little charades for us, continue to take the payoffs from lobbyists and big business and continue to feather their own nest.

The people who are pulling the strings are not running for election - and never do. They just own the ones we get to vote for - they don't really care who get in there.

And neither party will lose - only America and Americans will lose if we vote any of them back in office - any of them - unless we get an absolute border bill and no amnesty and they have the men on the border and the busses running by November, and illegal employers are standing before the Judges in droves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast