Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

CONGRESS can NOT secure the border. That is an executive function. Executives enforce laws not CONGRESS. The President sets policy, not congress. President Bush can seal the border immediately with an executive order but he won't. Congress can pass all the unnecessary border laws they want but if President Bush refuses to enforce them they are nothing but a show for political reasons and even though you may not care about politics THEY DO.
    Completely agree. For me, that has been the frustrating part. Congress does not need to do anything. President Bush could have stood up one day after 9/11 and said he is immediately using federal officers and troops to secure the borders. Absolutely no one would have stopped him. He would have been executing the most basic requirement of the President of the United States. He made a conscious decision not to secure the borders. I guess why might not matter now, but I hate to say it I think it had more to do with how his family thinks than what was good for the country. Now he sits there and says Democrats are slowing the secure borders issue....what a joke. Bush could pick up the phone now today and secure the border. In fact he is the only one that can do this with out a vote or support from other groups.

We have hit an unlucky time. Wrong President at the wrong time. Sometimes that happens. It is going to cost us dearly.

The only vote I would give Bush now is a vote to impeach him out of office.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think it's time to evaluate the "other" parties and get the MAJORITY of Americans to back it in a mass effort.

While no party is going to satisfy all of the people and all of the special interests all of the time - the MOST pressing situation right now is to put an end to this "Unification of the Americas" plan the Council of Foreign Relations is pushing which will unite Canada, U.S. and Mexico into one "bloc".

One of the symptoms of the disease of this globalization plan is the invastion currently under way. We need to treat the disease, not the symptom.

And the only way to do that is through the largest, most massive political revolt this nation has ever encountered.

No more republicans. No more democrats. It is time for a part of, by and for the people. Not of, by and for the businesses.

Let us organize, and let us to it post haste!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

WE had a President who was a Democrat just 6 years ago - he had 8 years to do something and didn't.

As yourself if you were a 'minority' congressman. You feel very strongly about illegal immigration. You know the very negative and destructive aspect of this problem. You know for sure it is bringing about the end of America.

Would you sit on your hands and say - well the President just won't do anythin g- so I'll just enjoy my perks. I don't think so.

I think you and I and anyone else who loves this country, would be writing op=ed pieces, having town hall meetings, going on talk shows, making speeches in Washington, heck standing on the street corners.

There is just no way either party deserves one iota of respect from us - not one.

We need a third party - maybe even a fourth. Until we get that, however, we can just vote out everyone that is in there now. Everyone.

IT will take a while to get a 3rd party going - people with the personality and checkbook of Ross Perot don't come along very often.

We can put a 'New' party in next November and it can be a majority party. Then next time we do it again. Keep them moving keep them from forming their cliches and from selling out.

Confusion to the enemy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    AllAmerican,
    Well said. Everyone needs to understand this as well as you do because to solve any given problem you must first understand the problem.

I think I need to take another break from the forum. My typing skills are getting sloppy today. In my post up there, substitute "party" for "part" and "to" to "do"

Lessee, how many typos are in my last post? 1? 2? Wow

Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    The only vote I would give Bush now is a vote to impeach him out of office.
    I'll cast my vote with you

CONGRESS can NOT secure the border. That is an executive function.

Congress has the sole power of impeachment if the President refuses to enforce the law -- they need to use it
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

We understood you =
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    Mamie,
    RE:Congress has the sole power of impeachment if the President refuses to enforce the law -- they need to use it

You are right...I agree completely

President Bush should be impeached for violating Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.

Article IV
    Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion;

ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT

Article of Impeachment#1: By not deporting illegal aliens and thus allowing illegal aliens to be present on U.S. soil, President Bush has placed illegal aliens above the law and as such has not guaranteed each state with a republican(rule of law) form of government. (You can not have rule of law when illegal aliens are above the law)

Article of Impeachment#2: By wanting to reward illegal aliens on U.S. soil with guest worker amnesty, President Bush has not guaranteed each state with a republican form of government. Any adjustment of status for illegal aliens in the U.S. is rewarding people for breaking the law. (You can not have rule of law when you reward people for breaking the law)

Article of Impeachment#3: President Bush has not protected the states against invasion by illegal aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    You are right...I agree completely
    we will probably have a long list of violations before the dust settles. The House of Representatives heard the American people on securing the border and not rewarding illegal aliens, maybe they will listen and initiate articles of impeachment -- I voted for the man two times, and I could care less if he's a republican or democrat -- any government official that puts the well being of foreigners before the security and well being of the citizens and the states is a traitor, not the leader of a free people
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast