Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So we impeach him? Then what? Both parties are corrupt and need to go.

I am sure we can find someone who will follow the will of the american citizens to run this country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    So we impeach him? Then what? Both parties are corrupt and need to go.
    if a president is impeached and removed, I think his replacement would be careful to try and walk the line -- a precedent would be set
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

dxd
    Mamie,
    RE:if a president is impeached and removed, I think his replacement would be careful to try and walk the line -- a precedent would be set

I agree. And if the new President refuses to follow the Constitution, impeach him too! Also, a President facing articles of impeachment is probably not going to be putting much effort into pushing amnesty.

Believe me, I would like to see him, his cabinet, advisors and congress out of there - and don't forget the VP.

Now if we impeach Pres. Bush - we then have Cheney. - I think we would have to do both of them.

But if this congress doesn't have the will to go against him and his illegals - there is no way they are going to go for impeachment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123