Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: Battle Time is Tuesday Morning!

Team,

I know many of you are working against the Bad Dream Act Amnesty today, please continue.

For strategic purposes, we will rally our network Tuesday morning.

Some of you may want to tend to things you are behind on today to prepare for tomorrow.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No let up...charging hard today...charging hard tomorrow!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Got caught up over the weekend. Will continue to call today...keeping the lines hot!! Will be ready for tomorrow too!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Got caught up over the weekend. Will continue to call today...keeping the lines hot!! Will be ready for tomorrow too!!
    I have been melting phone lines today and will be doing it tomorrow as well!

Thanks for your hard work everyone. Let's keep going and get ready for tomorrow.

Yes- Great job everyone. I too have been faxing and calling non-stop like the rest of you. It is worth it- we will win!!

ALIPAC is so great and has such wonderful patriots who work hard to save our country. It gives me hope.

See everyone in the morning-will be roaring and ready to go

Nicole

I've been calling and emailing since 5:30 this morning. I'm in a AUTOMATIC NON-STOP MODE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm still calling and faxing today

I just received this from Hutchinson. Is she saying to just pass the bill and not debate the Dream Act?

Dear xxxx:

Thank you for contacting me regarding in-state tuition for long-term resident immigrants. I welcome your thoughts and comments on this issue.

On March 1, 2007, Congressman Howard Berman (D-CA) introduced H.R. 1275, the American Dream Act. This legislation would allow states to offer in-state tuition rates to long-term resident immigrant students. Specifically, it seeks to repeal a provision in the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 which requires states providing in-state tuition to undocumented immigrants to offer the same benefits to out-of-state residents.

A similar measure, S. 774, the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act of 2007, was introduced by Senator Richard Durbin (D-IL) on March 6, 2007, and has been referred to the Senate Judiciary Committee, on which I do not serve. This measure would also allow certain long-term residents who entered the U.S. as children to have their immigration or residency status adjusted to conditional permanent residents or permanent residents. Senator Durbin also introduced the DREAM Act as an amendment to H.R. 1585, the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008. I believe the Senate should focus on passing the Defense Authorization bill quickly so that our troops can get the pay raise they deserve, and debate on this bill should not be delayed by discussion on the DREAM Act. As the Senate continues to discuss this issue, you may be certain I will keep your views in mind.

On June 17, 2001, Texas began allowing nonresident students who have graduated from a Texas high school and resided in the state for at least three years to qualify for in-state tuition. These students are also eligible for state financial aid programs such as the Texas Public Educational Grant Program and the Students Incentive Grant Program.

I appreciate hearing from you and hope you will not hesitate to keep in touch on any issue of concern to you.

Sincerely,
    Kay Bailey Hutchison
    We the People. You the Invader

Sounds like typical political doublespeak to me. But I interpret it as, pretend the dream act is not in there and just vote on it. I naturally may be wrong. I have a lousy record at second guessing politicians. Heck mine is so bad I actually voted for King George.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets finish strong today and get ready to dial up the intensity to a new level tomorrow!

Lets get our country back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast