Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen of ALIPAC on Lou Dobbs Show Tonight!

Friends,

Just a quick heads up to let you know I will be on the Lou Dobbs Show tonight between 7-8pm Eastern.

Please tune in if you can and of course I will try to get a copy for our youtube account.

I'm really looking forward to the show and hope it will bring new supporters to ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    AWESOME!!! HOW COOL! I will be watching!

Looking forward to it William!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will be watching
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

IF YOU CANT catch the show at 7E/4P
    it replays at 9E/6P and 12m/9P on headline news

Isn't it great William. I will be praying for you to speak the right words to reach the ears of those who will be seeing and hearing you speak.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I will definitely be watching. Will Lou let you give out ALIPAC website address?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

builditnow, I would hope that Mr. Dobbs wants others to join in against illegal immigration, so let's believe that he most certainly will give the address or ask William to do so.

It is great that they play Lou Dobbs on Headline News as well. William will get some good exposure for Alipac.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Great news! I will be watching the show and it ought to be good since LOU is on our side of justice and the securing of this country.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

As a Lou Dobbs fan, I will be watching, and congrats! Also, I half heard today that Glenn Beck on Fox News will also be doing a major story on illegal alien gangs at 7 pm ET. Someone with the techno knowledge and gizmos might want to record that. I, having none of the ability, will be tuning into Lou.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast