Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Do what everyone else on the internet does when they get banned from a site.

I think the more important story here is that the Huffington Post has tried to gag the leader of a national organization while bashing the same on their site.

W
    To me, it really sounds like FEAR!
    I use to live in Montana... Gods Country (think that term Scares them? lol)
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Under normal circumstances, we could put out a release about this ban showing our evidence and such an engagement would harm the credibility of the Huffington Post while raising more support for ALIPAC in the eyes of American Conservatives.

However, since we are in survival mode for the next 14 days I am making the call to release this idea from consideration.

We will have to limit our battles and choose our engagements frugally right now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Huffington Post, lol? I posted there long ago and I have never seen such a left leaning, anti-American site. I couldn't stand it. The writers of their articles are such lying POS! It sickens me to think that we have Americans such as these in our midst.

Didnt they get purchased by some BIG corporation recently? Heard Arriana got real Rich over it.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne

I've been banned twice. I just delete cookies, get a new e mail address and start over.
    I got kicked off USA TODAY so many times over the years for my anit-illegal comments that it got difficult to think up new names for my new yahoo email and a screen name.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've been banned twice. I just delete cookies, get a new e mail address and start over.
    I got kicked off USA TODAY so many times over the years for my anit-illegal comments that it got difficult to think up new names for my new yahoo email and a screen name.
    The last website I got kicked off before the Huffington Post was Free Republic and Im sure some of you remember how that went! lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The last website I got kicked off before the Huffington Post was Free Republic and Im sure some of you remember how that went! lol

W
    Why not post a rebuttal on this site? I am a pro-immigrant liberal but what HP did is wrong. If somebody is criticized they deserve to explain their side of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Crikey

W
    Why not post a rebuttal on this site? I am a pro-immigrant liberal but what HP did is wrong. If somebody is criticized they deserve to explain their side of the story.
    I'd love to, but right now all of my energies and energies of our top activists need to into the funds drive because we are about 11 days away from losing the entire organization and there is no need for us to be fighting individual free speech and illegal immigration battles when on the brink of complete destruction.

The Consumer Confidence Index is at its second lowest point in its history since 1968 and the only reason the index is as high as 40 is because of government borrowing and stimulus funds that are propping up one segment of the population and for the most part the segment getting propped up ARE NOT THE AMERICANS that feel like we do.

The silencing of groups like ALIPAC and the censorship of the Huffington Post is all over the place right now and is the way of the future if the current course of America is not altered.

We are fighting back as best we can, but at this moment we must chose our fights very carefully and the focus of our fight right now needs to be raising $25,000 in the next 12 days which we have never accomplished before.

Our outlook is grim and the hour is very dark.

W

Being banned by those radical left wing nutjobs is a badge of honor!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Re: New SPLC Intelligence Report: The Rhetoric of War

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    New SPLC Intelligence Report: The Rhetoric of War

huffingtonpost.com
    by Mark Potok
    Director of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project
    Posted: 11/15/11 03:42 PM ET

The League of the South, for instance, has long been threatening a second Southern secession with the aim of creating a separate nation ruled by an "Anglo-Celtic" majority. But the talk was mainly academic, and the league's political efforts never seemed to go anywhere.
    No kidding! The race baiting twerps in Kalifornia won't put up with that! They'll send their illegal aliens packed with dope to subdue them. Ooops, they already did. Watch out Johnny, don't do the dope, it's now poisoned!
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast