Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am not surprised Mr.Gheen was banned. It has become a norm for folks against illegal immigration to be banned from websites ever since I can remember.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    I am not surprised Mr.Gheen was banned. It has become a norm for folks against illegal immigration to be banned from websites ever since I can remember.
    You got that right. The lefty, pro illegals can't handle the truth especially when their lies are exposed so they just ban you. Damned cowards!

In my opinion, the SPLC is a professional race baiting for money organization that will say anything for a buck.

They pump out the proper propaganda. They are currently saying everything DHS wants to hear against American citizens and have earned themselves a place at the government table with the Huffington Post.

That William has been banned is no surprise, they can't really afford to have their little hit piece disputed. These types operate by stifling speech that is not in step with their agenda.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

More info on William Gheen at http://www.alipac.us/William_Gheen/

What amazes me is that on this site we have strict rules on what we can and cannot say. You go to other websites and the same rules William tries to enforce are not there. Just go to the Dream Act Portal and you will not only see foul language used towards anyone that opposes Illegal Immigration, but you will see posts on how to break our Immigration laws and commit fraud and identify theft. Does anyone call them on that - No.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123