Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    Bob is a frustrated and angry puppet - having no mind on his own .
    People who are standing behind him are real people who should to be looked at and addressed , but here we are again dealing with the small version of the illegal story going on all over the country .
    I couldn't agree more.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bob has rushed home to craft his response lol

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I am still available to create that line of Hallmark stalkers cards if needed, with Bob in mind!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hispanic business blah blah. They must have 5 or 6 people who hold them in high regard after they sold out there own people with there pro illegal blather.

One thing I learn on stage William, If they dont put the spotlight on you and turn up your solo no one knows there was a solo.

Most people are smart enough to figure this guy out and those that aren't are too stupid to be a threat. Like most poorly behaved children he will end up embarrasing his parents.

You just be the class individual we know. We hear your solo and don't know mouth of the south from a pile of horse poop.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Oscar is starting to sound like DD's defender minion ce ya later.

What is DD talking about? No body deleted her post. They are still freaking all over the place. I guess she doesn't know how to search the archives. PM me DD, I'll help you find your post.

What is she talking about? I didn't see any scriptural quotes used for the fundraiser. Does she think "Please help us reach our fundraising goal by February 15th!" is a Biblical verse? DD is not telling the truth. That verse has nothing to do with the fundraiser. BB said, "Ok, Gheen......I am no dream. I am your worst nightmare." Should we be afraid?

Isn't it interesting how BlueJersey just happened to find Alipac and HB? How did that happen? That temporary visa holder, in a possible sham marriage, which wants amnesty was a major race baiter.

He's too busy now to respond but he wasn't too busy to send out all the false information? He's avoiding!

Dixie

Well, this is for DD! When I was posting in HB, your former psycho moderator edited my posts too! I complained to HB Admin about it. Thank God, they at least did something about it and demoted her a#@.

Oh and your point about God having wanted us to speak different languages is ridiculous! Do you even know your Bible? You claim to be a Christian and you don't even know the story behind the "Tower of Babel"? God created a language fiasco/barrier at that time because he was punishing them for building the Tower of Babel. It wasn't a desirous thing. It created confusion and divisiveness and that was God's intent at that time as punishment. Now we have had to live with it ever since. Think how much better off we would be today if all humans spoke a common language.

Another thing DD, I find it interesting that you say you moved to Arizona from Kansas and are married to a white man and Dee from MATT also said she moved from Kansas but to Dallas and is married to a white man also. You and she are always harping about a severe labor shortage too. I believe you both said you have two sons too. Hmm, too many coincidences, don't you think? Me thinks the two same personas were changed just enough to create deception and are actually one and the same person.

April
    Dixie wrote:

Isn't it interesting how BlueJersey just happened to find Alipac and HB? How did that happen? That temporary visa holder, in a possible sham marriage, which wants amnesty was a major race baiter.
    ..yes Dixie ....surprise ..surprise... He and his friends are drawn to Alipac to spread their BS . Same old ...same old...I wonder if they are ever going to get a clue that they stick out like a sore thumb and there is no chance that they are ever going to be able to pull the wool over our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by tbird
    Well, this is for DD! When I was posting in HB, your former psycho moderator edited my posts too! I complained to HB Admin about it. Thank God, they at least did something about it and demoted her a#@.
    Yea, once I saw someone address OscaR about a complaint because they felt mistreated by another user and the post got deleted. I looked to see how he responed and the post was gone! That's how they handle the complaints about the only users they have on the HB forum. They can't afford to ban one of the La Raza 4 or Bob the 5th wheel.

I really don't understand how such unprofessional behavior is allowed on a forum that is representing a business mag. That's about as compatible as a PETA forum associated with a Slaughterhouse website. I don't know why a business professional would want anything to do with that foolishness.

Dixie

DD thinks that those of you that want English spoken in America hate Mexicans including those of you that don't like Mexican food lol

Poor DD, its just a big wave of Mexican hatred to her.

She is very sensitive.

W

That’s genius! Pure genius.

DD theorizes that racism is driven by the taste buds and the desire and ability to communicate and speak your native tongue. It's good to know it's not all in our heads but in our tongues. Hmmm, I suppose the cure for racism would be for us to cut out our tongues so that will silence our desire to have our laws enforced.

By the way, I'm going to my favorite Mexican food restaurant tonight. It's one that doesn't taunt it's customers with the Flag of Mexico and pictures of the murder Poncho Villa.

Too bad that my homemade salsa is superior. I make darn good tamales too. Oh my, that must make me an enigma in DD's world. Even more baffling because I speak a second language that isn't Spanish.

Dixie

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast