Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen issues order to ALIPAC Activists

ALIPAC Activists!

As each of you knows, I have such authority over what you do and do not do that I have taken it upon myself to issue an order.

I hereby order each of you to get some rest, chill out, and enjoy your weekend. That's an order! Got it?

Seriously folks, we went through 3 AAN Activations in 8 days. We fought hard and stayed up late. We tussled with OBLs and trolls and media. We did well and I know that many of you are stressed out, on guard, fired up, and tired as hell.

Please take a breather. Get some R and R. Water the yard. Spend time with you families and pets. Do like Jim Gilchrest is doing when we spoke on the phone last night... read a good book and think about our next moves.

I am truly humbled by all of the hard work everyone has put in and everyone has really come together as a team in the thick of the fight. The billboards are down, HB 1183 is barely twitching on the floor, the MMP was a great success and is over for now. Hold their feet to the fire was also a success.

I don't want to see good people burn out.

I'll keep watch on the forum this weekend. Go and tell your friends and family members about all that we have achieved in such a short period of time. If you are feeling blue, do a google news search on Americans for Legal Immigration that ought to lift your spirits.

Sleep late. Don't shave. Have drink or dont. Spend an afternoon wandering around in a park.

Please please follow my orders and take a much deserved and needed break. It's been a wild ride.

That's an order (wink wink)

More great things to come.

Commander William T. Gheen
    USS ALIPAC

PS: If anyone wants to chat on the phone this weekend, give me a call on the ALIPAC lines. Just NOT before lunch time EST.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks William and You Do the Same--You are a Great Leader and we support you all the way!!

Don't forget Sunday is MOTHER's DAY!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ahhhh!

Does this mean I have to get off the internet and clean my house?

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers that read this forum.