Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen on Lou Dobbs Tonight (Tuesday 7/19/05)

William Gheen, President of ALIPAC will appear on "Lou Dobbs Tonight" show at 5:00 PM and 11:00 PM (EDT). The show topic is "Broken Borders". Please be sure to tune in!

More information can be found on the CNN Web site at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/.

have sent out email to all my contacts. This is great news and about time. We have been emailing Lou for months to have William on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I CAN'T believe it!! I emailed Lou Dobbs this morning early BEGGING him to have William on. That was the third time I had contacted him. YIPPEE. However--check your times. It comes on at 6 PM EDT.

GO WILLIAM!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

tms

I hope I get to see him...is he coming on beginning, middle or end? I am still glad I can afford sat tv!

This is great, and will get the word out about ALIPAC go em W!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Below is the message I sent to Lou Dobbs this morning at 6:23 AM.
    Coincidence, William, or did they just contact you today?? I am SO
    Excited!

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:23 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just contacted Lou Dobbs again. Below is my message:

I would like to, once again, urge you to have the President of our group, ALIPAC (Americans for LEGAL Immigration), William Gheen, on your show. He is a wonderful speaker and advocate for border control and our young group is growing daily. We espouse the same philosophy as you do--we have NOTHING against LEGAL immigration. We only have problems with ILLEGAL immigration. We are working very hard to make a change in our country and I know you would not regret having William on your show.

William can be reached at:
    williamg@alipac.us.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I've already set the VCR to tape it. It would be just my luck to have to go to the bathroom the second before William makes his NATIONAL TV DEBUT!!

tms

I am still so excited I want W to go on the Peter Boyles show here in Colorado, I know Peter would love to have him. Peter is now big on the illegal immigration issues.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

I bet William would be glad to do it. Of course, I'm sure they are taping him for Lou Dobbs from Raleigh. I don't know where Lou actually is. I THINK Washington but I'm not sure.

This is BIG for us!! We are going to be famous!

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Unfortunately I will not be able to watch it because we do not have CNN. We only have the local channels.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hello all! Thanks for that e-mail Bootsie. It may have really helped to get this rolling. I'm back from the studio and I had to get ready for it short notice, but I feel things went well.

Of course I welcome your feedback and suggestions both positive and negative. You can put the positive ones here and you can stick the negative ones.... um in my private messages lol

I've asked them to get the organization name under my name so hopefully we will get lots of new visitors to the website tonight.

keep your fingers crossed and yes i think it shows 6pm EST.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast