Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William Gheen meets Lou Dobbs

ALIPACers,

Lou Dobbs is speaking in Raleigh Wed. night! He will be right across from the NC Legislature and I have one of the hard to get tickets that were hand delivered to lawmakers last week.

Im looking forward to finally shaking the hand of and thanking a man I greatly admire.

I alreay have what I want to briefly say by way of introduction. I will give you all a full report after the event tomorrow night.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is great news William. We will be waiting for your report.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fantastic!

I'm jealous.

I want to meet Tom Tancredo!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

This is wonderful...you have to tell us EveryThing, William...

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Tell him we said thanks...
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

William, would you please tell him that we all thank him SO much for all of the work he does for America!! Maybe you could let everyone say something here and print it and give it to him from us.

Thank you, William. Good Luck!!

I have called Lou Dobs' producers several times and told them to tell Lou we love him. I worry that the "powers that be" will try to get him off the air. When I was growing up in the 40' and 50', we had cowboy movies with Hopalong Cassidy, Lash Lareau, The Lone Ranger and numerous other hero types. They would ride into town and run the "badboys" out. If only John Wayne were here, I bet he would know what to do!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    William, would you please tell him that we all thank him SO much for all of the work he does for America!! Maybe you could let everyone say something here and print it and give it to him from us.

Thank you, William. Good Luck!!
    Be sure to tell him that we LOVE HIM!!! And we LOVE YOU TOO!!!!
    Now William, before you go on his show, you need an agent/publisist.
    Plus you need a bodyguard, valet, and taste tester. I know a guy in TEXAS that can do it all Hey, I think you might know him too.
    hint, hint
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

show

Way to go W!
    Await your report.

Sorry folks, just as we got to the reception they told us Lou Dobbs had to cancel. Said he had airplane trouble and would reschedule in two weeks. Luckily there was still free food and hooch. I brought in 8 people and several had to travel to get to Raleigh for the event.

Ah well, hopefully next time.

W