Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WILLIAM: I need the latest info from Oregon please

what is the latest status on the in-state tuition bill we are fighting in Oregon?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Laurie Monnes Anderson, one of our state senators, called her office and they said that this piece of legislation is in the "process". She said since they will be out in June and the bill needs to be heard within a month of proposal, it should be up for a hearing within the next two months.

This is about all the information she had at their office level, but I will look up on their site to see if I can find it and where it is yet.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE

Sorry, really nothing more than that I guess. Just a wait and see. Have the text of the bill and it would consider them a resident of the state of Oregon, which would be one step closer to letting them have an amnesty.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€