Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William: I'm coming back to help the boards more

Friends,

I've recently decided that Im going to do my best to spend more time on the open boards here with you at alipac.

Our volunteer moderators and top activists have been doing a great job keeping the discussion lively, bringing in the news from around the nation, and rallying folks into activism here.

I hope that by participating more over the Holiday season for 2011 that I can help to make sure this aspect of ALIPAC's overall operations is doing all it can.

How have things been here on the boards in your opinion?

Any suggestions, feedback, or constructive criticism we can use to make ALIPAC all it can be for our cause?

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Thats great W! I just had to though!
    Just how many websites did you have too be banned from for you to come HOME to rooste? Just busting your chops....
    We love ya man.....

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Thats great W! I just had to though!
    Just how many websites did you have too be banned from for you to come HOME to rooste? Just busting your chops....
    We love ya man.....
    ok, this has NOTHING to do with the Huffington Post ban. I've been thrown out of better places than that lol.

I'm just about to reconnect a great deal with our donors out there by phone and figured I had better get on here more A. See how everyone is getting along and B. to seek emotional support hehehe.

We need to find ways to get our folks more organized and motivated.

Not sure if there is demoralization, economic paralyzation, or panic at work out in the ranks.

I've been here reading when I can, just had my focus on other needed tasks. Thank goodness we have such a good group here that allows me to focus on other things.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)