Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    The Philippine Islands are no longer a US territory like Puerto Rico. It stopped being one after World War 2. Since then Filipinos have to go through the visa process which takes a lot of money and time.
    The Phillipino's could no longer join the military when Aquino won the election from Marcos and expelled the US military (Navy / Marine Corp / Air Force). That is when they lost the ability to join the US military and get citizenship.

Included were Subic Bay / Clark Air Force Base all US Port of calls.

This guy was a phillipino so what gives ?

I know the Phillipines are being invaded now by , 'guess who '?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This guy was a phillipino so what gives ?

I know the Phillipines are being invaded now by , 'guess who '?
    He said he was in the US a number of years Illegally prior to joining the military... Its been a while since Marcos lost the election and the US was booted out of the Phillipeans... at one point he was legal and lost that status when the US was booted out of the Phillipeans.. he was also a sergeant in the military.. that can happen as quick as 2 years and upto 6 years... so he was in the military a while
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Help fight illegal immigartion by turning off the jobs magnet. Ask yr congressmsn to co-sponsor the SAVE Act - H.R. 4088. It provides money for border security and forces all employers to verify every social security number

Call today !

If someone wants to fight for this country I feel they should get citizenship. The trouble with having illegals serve is that MOST can't speak English. In a war situation it would be lethal to fight next to someone who doesn't speak your language, English or Spanish. Illegals are not suppose to serve anyway.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    If someone wants to fight for this country I feel they should get citizenship. The trouble with having illegals serve is that MOST can't speak English. In a war situation it would be lethal to fight next to someone who doesn't speak your language, English or Spanish. Illegals are not suppose to serve anyway.
    I was a squad leader and Platoon Sergeant... I had this problem but through hand and arm signals which is required anyway (Because of the noise on the battle field) we were able to function.. there are times though when it is difficult to get the message across what you are trying to conveigh
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    Very good point. Combat is the last place we need language confusion or barriers!

W

I have spoken to many military/former military about this........Illegals CANNOT currently join our military.

If someone has a green card or is going through another type of legal process for citizenship, it can speed up the process. However, they cannot join if they are illegal
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

See this link for Raza Rick's lies during William's appearance on CNN:
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=525830

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123