Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: William: A message to the following users

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ok folks,

Some of the behavior of late on our boards is driving our volunteer moderators up a wall.

I am now disengaging from other efforts to come here personally to review the posts and sort things out.

For those of you bickering and breaking rules or dancing close to the rules or disrespecting each other, congrats... you've done the opposition a favor as I am now addressing this instead of what we had planned for launch on Monday.

Several posts have been pulled. Even some snide comments about moderators have been made.

In the time being I want the following users not to address each other or respond to each others posts until I figure out what is happening here.

I hope that each of you will respect me on this.

I want the following users to disengage

Pinestrawguys
    Balboa
    americangirl
    Bren4824
    usanevada
    MW

William
    Thanks William !!!! It gets old babysitting threads where posters have to be told repeatly to calm down or refrain from attacking one another.Arguing does nothing but give the opposition what they want and rob us of time needed to work for the cause.
    With this "Babysitting" check your inbox I have a PM for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Rockfish is right. Just keep remembering "No woman is illegal Hillary." We've seen what grassroots efforts have done with the dream act and comprehensive immigration reform.

It's time to pull together again.
    I AGREE WITH BOTH OF YOU!

AND THANK YOU WILLIAM.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April

Re: William: A message to the following users

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Ok folks,

Some of the behavior of late on our boards is driving our volunteer moderators up a wall.

I am now disengaging from other efforts to come here personally to review the posts and sort things out.

For those of you bickering and breaking rules or dancing close to the rules or disrespecting each other, congrats... you've done the opposition a favor as I am now addressing this instead of what we had planned for launch on Monday.

Several posts have been pulled. Even some snide comments about moderators have been made.

In the time being I want the following users not to address each other or respond to each others posts until I figure out what is happening here.

I hope that each of you will respect me on this.

I want the following users to disengage

Pinestrawguys
    Balboa
    americangirl
    Bren4824
    usanevada
    MW

William
    Thanks William !!!! It gets old babysitting threads where posters have to be told repeatly to calm down or refrain from attacking one another.Arguing does nothing but give the opposition what they want and rob us of time needed to work for the cause.
    With this "Babysitting" check your inbox I have a PM for you.
    Babysitting threads is when a mod has to break away from important tasks in order to monitor threads with people arguing, which all of us mods have had to do repeatly recently. It is not fun and it is BABYSITTING the thread and giving it all the attention there when it should going elsewhere. You know that is happening you have been on the threads where the arguing is taking place.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Good points April.
    Thanks Populist!

Good points by all.

THANK YOU WILLIAM. AND THANK YOU MODS WHO PUT UP WILL ALL OF OUR STUFF
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

*Sigh* As usual, I do not know what is going on. But maybe in this case, it was a good thing for me.

Ex_OC <NOT on the list -- phew!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

April
    Please everyone check out the open door policy and feel free to contact us whenever you need to. The sooner we know about a problem, the sooner it can be resolved.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-98320.html

Okay, I will oblige William's request as well.

By the way, what does BTTT mean???
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Back To The Top
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    Back To The Top
    Thanks!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast