Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I've been here since 3:03.
    I saw on a FOX show the Constitution for one of her racist groups.
    It was all pointing towards pulling it over our eyes before we realise what we gave up.
    It would be in place and all the spread the wealth would happen, it was about advancing the tan clan and screwing us whitey's.

Anyone else hear that Friday night? It would be good to read on air I think.
    What are her groups she joined?

Oh wow.........can you find a video anywhere WA? I'd love to see that and someone should save it.

You know how "proof" of what these people are up to disappears into thin air.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the sixty percent number, didnt i read where that was 3 out of 5?
    i also heard that in cases she helped write the opinion, the over turn percentage is actually HIGHER than 60

oh don't get us started on Janet N's report!!!!

Republican donors??

Can't even give money to causes you believe in
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I agree the rule of law is slipping through our fingers, our rights are being stolen one by one.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/05/29/do ... ying-case/

Here's a link to more info from Malkin about the Black Panther case.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I've been here since 3:03.
    I saw on a FOX show the Constitution for one of her racist groups.
    It was all pointing towards pulling it over our eyes before we realise what we gave up.
    It would be in place and all the spread the wealth would happen, it was about advancing the tan clan and screwing us whitey's.

Anyone else hear that Friday night? It would be good to read on air I think.
    What are her groups she joined?

Oh wow.........can you find a video anywhere WA? I'd love to see that and someone should save it.

You know how "proof" of what these people are up to disappears into thin air.
    I wish I knew the groups she joined.
    Wouldn't those racist group affiliations make her be on the Janet N. Terrorist list??
    If she goes overseas we will know she got a pass.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

April
    They are trying to shove her down our throat , we need to shove back and ROAR NO!!! This is not going to fly!!!

April
    If we continue to ROAR against her nomination, there will be more senators who have not choice but to oppose her nomination. WE NEED TO BE VERY LOUD ABOUT THIS!

It's not just Jeb Bush they are pushing out there it's also McCain and Cheney's daughters. No kidding. They are putting the dynasties to the test. They are getting them a lot of TV face time. Thank goodness Caroline Kennedy crashed and burned.

Dixie

April
    Sonia Sotomayor smack down.... ,good one W!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast