Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great show, W!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    I wonder if she is into ACORN activities?

WA, we can all bank on the fact that each and every single one of these groups and individuals is somehow tied in with ACORN.

I have come to consider ACORN as part of a huge type of organized crime ring.

Forget who it was now, but someone was saying.....I believe it was on the Glen Beck show.....that the criminal tentacles of ACORN run deep and far reaching to an extent that even the authorities have not yet scratched the surface.

Watch, when all of this is said and done we are going to be in for one hell of a SHOCK to find out just whom is involved in this, how many countries it encompasses, etc.

It seems that ACORN is merely a front organization and clearinghouse.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Forget who it was now, but someone was saying.....I believe it was on the Glen Beck show.....that the criminal tentacles of ACORN run deep and far reaching to an extent that even the authorities have not yet scratched the surface.

Watch, when all of this is said and done we are going to be in for one hell of a SHOCK to find out just whom is involved in this, how many countries it encompasses, etc.
    I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by April

I agree completely.

Scary, isn't it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by April

I agree completely.

Scary, isn't it?
    Yes, but alot of things are in these times.

Thank you everyone for the encouragement and the ACTION!

It felt good to be back in the saddle with the show today after a few weeks off from it.

From the flood of negative articles and editorials coming in today about Sonia Sotomayor, I think this fight is really on now!

Win or lose, ALIPAC was on the front row of this battle. We were one of the first voices in the nation to come out against her in what is now quickly turning into a massive chorus or opposition!

You folks make me proud to stand with you all.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

It felt good to be back in the saddle with the show today after a few weeks off from it.

From the flood of negative articles and editorials coming in today about Sonia Sotomayor, I think this fight is really on now!

Win or lose, ALIPAC was on the front row of this battle. We were one of the first voices in the nation to come out against her in what is now quickly turning into a massive chorus or opposition!

Ditto W!!

Keep up the good work!

Great show today BTW and I've noticed how much more comfortable you seem to be than when you first started on radio too!

W

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    YOU make us proud too, W! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345