Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

William, a suggestion

as it would mean more coming from our leader......if I can suggest, we got SB1070 passed, everyone who sent an e-mail,called,posted on facebook, twittered what have you

We need to NOT STOP now, as we have been encouraged to work on the other states.

I beg of everyone, let us not let Governor Brewer be hung out to dry now, we need to send 20,000 emails over the weekend and say thank you

we need to post on facebook, a thank you

comment sections of the newspaper, we need to say thank you

she will need our support, the question is, have we used her to get what we want ?

or, do we show her we are still here, and we are there for someone who stood by us

Exactly. Send support for the Iron Lady of Arizona!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Absolutely important to do this. The more support that can be shown for Arizona, the more likely other states may follow with law enforcement measures. I think it would be helpful to have a thank you thread that has links to places where supportive comments may be left. I'm too tired to read everything posted to find them.

April
    Contact info to tell her thanks

Honorable Jan Brewer
    Governor of Arizona
    1700 West Washington
    Phoenix, Arizona 85007

Telephone (602) 542-4331
    Toll Free 1-(800) 253-0883
    Fax (602) 542-1381

Online e-mail form
    http://www.azgovernor.gov/contact.asp

even better idea.....e-mail, phone, and written letter

Email sent with many thanks for standing up
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Genuine "Hallmark" card

I belong to a group who meets once a month to focus ONLY on the illegal alien problem in our area.

We meet on Thursday and I'll be taking an old-fashioned paper card for everyone in attendance to sign and send to Gov. Brewer. Might even wait a week or two before I mail it, so as to keep the stream steady over a longer period of time.

I agree with the original poster - Brewer's gonna need continuous support; it's important that she knows that most of AMERICA is behind her and her decision.

I sent her a thank you fax

I will tell you here in Nevada the pigs are squealing...it will be fun to watch all the politicians statements...they are already starting in our newscasts.......
    Can't wait to read the Review Journal this morning..

Kathyet

Sending communications is one thing but taking your vacation dollar there instead of illegal alien supporting states like Nevada, Florida and California is where the real impact will be felt. While you are there be sure to let a manager at every business you patronize know why you came to Arizona vs. elsewhere.

When unemployment for American citizens declines, wages for them increase due to demand and property taxes decline due to less artifiical demand for government services competing states will be forced to react.

I have seen messages stamped on money before. Maybe stamping money SB 1070 Brought Me To AZ or Safer After SB 1070 would help get the message across.

Seriously, the corporatist republicans who hate the free market when it concerns the supply and demand cost function of labor only react to how money is moving and you can count on them funding the fight against SB 1070 and all the hard work the Republicans of the people have done.

Does anyone know if any Arizona Democrats voted SB 1070?

I sent her an email. She is a courageous woman.
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast