Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Once we have our immigration under control, I would like added to this list:

Reinstate the Homestead Act (repealed in 1974/75). Of course, not allowing such huge land grabs, and having some stipulations on improvements expected, but to allow each family a small plot of land if they so choose to do so, encouraging more self-sufficient lives and lessen urban populations, along with improved health with self-sufficient farming (thus having less need for our government to be sticking their noses into our lives via government controled health care).

BTW, illegal immigration should be eliminated and legal immigration reduced dramatically before this was in place. Homesteading should be for those who have legally become citizens, or are by birth only.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My contribution: NO representation without taxation, as I am afraid that this is what the next Census will accomplish next year.
    If I remember correctly, that is what the Boston Tea Party was about (taxation without representation), except now we have come 180 degrees in the opposite direction with illegals causing districts to be redrawn and receiving more seats in legislatures, while they don't pay taxes as they are "in the shadows."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12