Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W,

Hope to catch Dobb's late "show" tonight.

I thought you would kick butt...and from the ALIPACer reviews...you did. Good job!

I'm looking forward to seeing the interview for myself.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was very good, William. I am getting ready to go to Lou's site and thank him for having you. I will squeeze in a request to have you back for a longer discussion next time and I think it will happen. This got your name and our name out there on TV and I think it's a great beginning. I just have a feeling that you will be asked back.

It would be a good idea if all of us went to the Lou Dobbs website and fill out the little contact form and lay it on thick. Don't be shy to ask that he have William back for a longer segment. I have learned that it NEVER hurts to ASK. It finally paid off and, if Lou gets a bunch of requests from us, I think he will have William back.

You did great, William, and it gave you an easy forum to start your new career!!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Below is my message to Lou Dobbs thanking him for having William:

I just wanted to thank you VERY MUCH for having William Gheen, president of Americans for LEGAL Immigration, on your show last night. It was a PERFECT forum that you chose to have him after showing the TRAVESTY of the reaction of OSHA to the arrests of the ILLEGALS who were working at SEYMOUR JOHNSON AFB. I hope you noticed the reaction of those illegals as they were being arrested. Every last one of them was LAUGHING.

I have every intention of addressing this with the national Department of Labor as I have already addressed this with the North Carolina Department of Labor.

There was also a very interesting letter in the Durham, NC Sun written by a woman who was administrator of a group called NCOSH. Now that names SUGGESTS that it was a state agency BUT, when I did a Google search on the group, it turned out to be, of all things, THE AFL-CIO! I called her bluff too. I demanded that Ms. Cherie Berry, the NC Dept. of Labor Commissioner, fire a Mr. Allen McNeely, who PUBLICALLY and VOCIFEROUSLY slammed ICE for these arrests. He actually the the gall to say that "they had been working so hard to build a good relationship with these people"! These people are being used by our tax-funded state government and they are aiding and abetting the breaking of immigration laws.

I wish you could get some of those idiots on your show but they are hiding somewhere.

I hope that you will consider having William Gheen on for a longer segment at some point in the future. North Carolina has become a HAVEN for illegals and we at ALIPAC are fighting tooth and nail to put a stop to this. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for the wonderful job you do exposing these issues with illegal immigration. We have a lot of members of our group who want you to run for President!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Below is another message I sent to Lou Dobbs inviting him to visit our website!

Dear Mr. Dobbs:

I would like to invite you to visit our website, www.alipac.us, and check out our group. I ask you to do this in hopes that you would consider adding us to "Lou's World"--your lists of favorite sites.

Thank you for your consideration.

Congradulations William! I sent Lou Dobbs the following email this morning.

Although I cannot receive CNN, I do not have cable; I did read the transcripts of last night's program dealing with immigration issues. I am a member of http://www.alipac.us and do appreciate you having William Gheen of ALIPAC on your show.

William is an honorable and principled man who believes immigration laws must be respected and enforced. Current it seems only lip service is mostly given to the problem while illegals run roughshod over our society creating numerous problems for the rest of us legals.

It is my hope that as this issue is discussed on many fronts, the tide will start to turn and return this country to enforcing the immigration laws of the land especially at the federal level. I feel there is way too much inaction and looking the other way at the executive level on illegal immigration issues.

Thank you again for having William Gheen on your show. It is my hope you will have him return soon for a longer interview on your show.

Sincerely,
    Hopefully I will have cable or dish sometime in the future.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

The hit numbers bump was only temporary but that was to be expected I guess. It was still kinda cool watching the hits roll in as soon as he was on the show. Just shows what visibility does.

StraightShooter--GREAT letter to Lou Dobbs. Do you have a VCR?? I could tape the next one for you and I'm POSITIVE there will be a next one. It was real short so we are waiting for the BIG ONE. I think it's great to keep reminding Lou Dobbs about William and our group.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    StraightShooter--GREAT letter to Lou Dobbs. Do you have a VCR?? I could tape the next one for you and I'm POSITIVE there will be a next one. It was real short so we are waiting for the BIG ONE. I think it's great to keep reminding Lou Dobbs about William and our group.
    Thanks Bootsie for the comment..... Your email to Lou was good also. I appreciate you offering to tape it for me. Yes, I do have a VCR....several of them actually....LOL and yes it would be great for you to tape it so I can view it.

Thanks again!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Just make sure to remind me and it will be done. I'll pony express it to Camel City!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast