Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think this is a worthwhile idea, to help bring attention to those who have unnecessarily suffered due to our unsecured borders and lax immigration enforcement (and generally quickly forgotten by the MSM).

But what would be the timetable for this? Would this be in conjunction with fighting amnesty if Obama tries to push this soon (which will be alot of effort by itself), or as a separate effort? And why 300 families; could it be done with fewer?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I think this is a worthwhile idea, to help bring attention to those who have unnecessarily suffered due to our unsecured borders and lax immigration enforcement (and generally quickly forgotten by the MSM).

But what would be the timetable for this? Would this be in conjunction with fighting amnesty if Obama tries to push this soon (which will be alot of effort by itself), or as a separate effort? And why 300 families; could it be done with fewer?
    300?

Look up the story of Gideon. It is a very interesting read.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    W
    I should stop reading so much about immigration and brush up on my religious ed.

W
    I should stop reading so much about immigration and brush up on my religious ed.
    Trust me, 300 will be quite a challenge considering the expense and difficulty getting these families to DC at all on top of the the next Great Depression.

W

W
    Trust me, 300 will be quite a challenge considering the expense and difficulty getting these families to DC at all on top of the the next Great Depression.

W
    Maybe that's why we need to go after about 1000 in order to get 300. W, how is the search tool coming along?

William, we are on the same wavelength on this issue. This is an idea who's time, I believe, is way overdue. As I've believed for a long time, we have to ratchet the heat up a few notches and this effort would put the impact of Illegal Immigration front and center. Something that Washington couldn't ignore and something the media would have to begin paying serious attention to lest they be left by the wayside. It's time that a demonstration of American anger over this crucial issue present itself to the eyes of the country and the world.

I also suggest that there will be a need for a special fund, fueled by donations, be set up for those families who don't have the means to travel to Washington.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Excellent idea! Hey, and make sure you include Hispanic Americans who have been victimized. Wasn't there that nice woman whose son or nephew was killed by a gang member in CA and she started a group herself? I believe her name was Lupe Moreno. Something like that...

And once you get the families to do this, you could even promote it with flyers, a basic one page website, web banners, YouTube promo, etc. This is the kind of creative thinking I wrote about earlier when I had a few ideas myself - that we need to give a "human face" to the average American citizen who has been hurt by illegal immigration:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-830503.html#830503

Great idea! Are we doing just murder victims, or also sexual abuse victims?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Great idea! Are we doing just murder victims, or also sexual abuse victims?
    If we are able to do this, it will be all victims of illegal alien crimes and their families.

W

Would this website help with your endeavor??

http://www.voiac.org/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast