Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did the paper say "Scott Gardner did not have to die" and then did it go into how the driver was an ILLEGAL? Our liberal Denver Post would have never said that! No! They would have used their liberal bias to tell the story to diminish the fact that he a "undocumented immigrant" never ILLEGAL! Our Denver Post refused to say that our mayor had and has ILLEGALS in his restaurant! NO! They just did a piece saying how wonderful our mayor in Denver is!

William, I don't know NC but please don't stop now! Right now is the time to get La Raza and Maldef and all the rest before they get too far along Get your people to the school boards! Get initiatives going NOW! William you are fighting lawyers as you well know not poor immigrants!

William,

Excellent post here by you and I know and understand how you feel (feel the same way myself) just as many other members have said in response. They've all given excellent responses to your post. If it wasn't for Americans for Legal Immigration, I wouldn't have gotten involved in this issue as soon as I did. You and Alipac have opened up many citizen's eyes. Yes, there are many other groups, but Alipac was my first contact with a group that opened up my eyes to the seriousness of the issues dealing with unsecured borders and the invasion of millions of illegal aliens into the USA.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Thank you all for being here and working so hard in this struggle with me.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, I feel your pain and know exactly what you mean. I've been fighting an uphill battle for years and nobody seems to care.

He did it because the taxpayer funded pro-illegal alien La Raza front group El Pueblo asked him to do it. He ran to Speaker Jim Black's office and persuaded him to cancel the next morning's meeting because one bill that would allow local police to enforce immigration law was being heard.
    this is why I keep saying we need to go after the Senate and any member of the State legislature that caters to "aliens" -- legal or otherwise. The Constitution guarantees to citizens the right to petition their government for grievances -- petitioning the government, whether state or federal, is the right of citizens and NOT aliens.

If the States appointed the Senators to Congress and had a voice in the federal government, it would make the state elections more important. As is, many people feel the federal elections are more important than the state.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

William, God only knows we cannot give up and you never will. None of us will. This is exactly what I think everytime there is a death or injury of an American as a result of George Bush's and our other elected official's negligence. And yet...they have the gall to talk about illegals dying while trying to come across the borders???

This is unacceptable and we cannot stand for it anymore. William, I drove the whole state of Florida today. It is a miracle that we are alive tonight. The drivers were going 80-90 mph almost bumper to bumper. I thought this is complete insanity. I wondered how many cars were on the road driven by illegal aliens. Almost all of the drivers were literally no different than someone walking into a crowd and aimlessly shooting a gun.

Something must be done in our country. Our immigration laws (basic and paramount to our safety) are ignored by the very people sworn to uphold and enforce them. Jeb Bush apparently thinks Florida can do without State Troopers on the road. There was only one that I saw the entire length of the state. The Florida Turnpike today was nothing short of a death trap for innocent people. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you guys could have seen the TOTAL disrespect for human life and disregard of highway safety laws that I observed today. This can no longer be tolerated. America will replace all of these elected negligent people. EVERY SANE American is now talking about the state of affairs our country is in. William, our work is coming to fruition. We will not give up on this country. It is the traitors who will lose, not the good people of this nation. We will prevail, and any elected idiot who is afraid to stand up to George Bush should start packing...for they are going home come election day.

Enough Americans have died as a result of the negligence of these scaredy cat boys in Washington who still need their teddy bears at night.
    Take your thumbs out of your mouths....and start speaking out about what is wrong with this country as a result of the extreme negligence at the top. Otherwise.....GO HOME. Get back into your comfort zones. Running the United States of America requires having some guts and it's obvious these wimps who can only say, "Goo-goo, Ga-ga" to this president and his party are way out of their league. We know who you are. "YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK ON LINE LEGALUSCITIzEN!!

But for the death trap on the highways, I hope you had a great time on your vacation!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12