Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Wilson Four's big day in court...

Here's the article. Looks pretty good for our cause, doesn't it!

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... lly21.html

Now guess what: IT WAS THROWN OUT BY THE JUDGE YESTERDAY! One of the kids said "I feel like an American."

I'm going to vomit now. They should have been deported at the courthouse!

I heard last night on O'Reilly about the judge's ruling and I have searched everywhere this morning for anything in the paper about it and haven't had any luck. They did say it would be appealed but this is just another example of how easily we're letting these illegals off the hook. And, THAT WAS AN IMMIGRATION JUDGE. This is not going to cut it. We need to work up some support for the opposition when they appeal it because you know "they" are going to be out in FORCE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Here's the update:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... aring.html

I wonder how they're paying for their educations! Wow. A business B.A. and going for a Finance B.A.! She could really pull Mexico out of the economic doldrums upon deportation! How many American kids got bumped out of the way for her to go to school, I wonder. Or better yet, how many Hispanic American kids got bumped out of the way for her!

Oh yeah, and before I forget:

Corona may have a shot at legal residency because he recently married a U.S. citizen.

I think a law needs to be drafted saying that the person needs to be identified, documented, and qualify for U.S. citizenship before marriage, not after. And, of course, they would have to come here LEGALLY before doing so.

"These kids are a sympathetic bunch, so it's easy to feel for them," he said. "But the law needs to be enforced, otherwise it doesn't mean anything."

I don't feel for them at all. WHO ARE THEY SYMPATHETIC TO! Not the American people who have paid their way through public education, probably countless "emergency room" visits, legal proceedings and lawyers, and probably the rest of their long American lives.

This guy was right. Apparently immigration law doesn't mean anything.

But don't you DARE to be a vigilante!

Can there be any vigilantes when there is no real law to compare them to?

Thanks for finding the followup! I can quit searching. Yeah--that was a real PITY PARTY, wasn't it? Talking about how much they can contribute to OUR country rather than taking that free education that WE paid for and using it in Mexico to try to pull their own county up so we won't continue to have to support two countries. This is a real FIASCO and I HOPE IT GETS REVERSED on appeal!

Also--this is not going to help OUR cause to stop the in-state tuition battle either.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

They should have been deported years ago.

Did anyone see C-span last night? La Raza's meeting?

The gist I got out of it was, they want more Latino's in our government, they want bilingual schools, and multi language on ballots!

I am sick of hyphenated Americans. La Raza and other groups should help the people of their own country, they don't want to make America better, they want to control it.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

The people responsible for this include the parents, La Raza and like ilk, and the politicians who have failed to enforce immigration laws already on the books.

I think if these kids came here when they were very young, and grew up in the US, they are to some degree "victims." They had no say in the matter and now they have to leave the only country they know.

There is no good solution here--if you don't deport--the problem will only continue. If you do deport--the kids do get the shaft (if this happened to me, I'd not be a happy camper).

In the end, leadership requires that the government do what is good for the country, which is to send a message that illegally entering the US has serious long-term consequences--deportation.

As long as the kids don't have criminal records, can support themselves, and have alligence to the U.S., I do think they should be able to petition for U.S. citizenship after Deportation. If their petitions should be granted is another issue.

Their parents should be deported too, and not be allowed to return.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I didn't see C-Span last night but I can just imagine. It's simple. La Raza wants to run this country. Every time I see ANYTHING in both English and Spanish, my blood BOILS. We CERTAINLY do NOT need bilingual schools. We need ENGLISH ONLY schools. AND, ENGLISH ONLY EVERYTHING!

www.englishforchildren.org get intiaitives on your state ballot and contact Ron Unz at this website!

i think it is www.onenation.org

Did anyone see C-span last night? La Raza's meeting?

Is that the one where Ken Mehlman and Howard Dean got into a fight over which party caters more to Latino voters? What a riot that must have been for La Raza, having two pampered white boys fight over them.

I would have had ICE storm the building!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast