Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The wit and wisdom of Dick Armey

Lou Dobbs Tonight
    7/25/05

Dick Armey on (not) securing the border:

FMR. REP. DICK ARMEY (R), TEXAS: I don't think you can secure the borders unless you also have to have an open and efficient process by which people can come here legally.
    Dick Armey on why illegal immigration is just like running a red light that takes to long to change:

FMR. REP. DICK ARMEY (R), TEXAS: I put it this way: I don't run red lights. But if the light stays there and doesn't change, eventually I'll go through it. And it's the same thing with an awful lot of workers who come here.
    I'm sure glad we've got the best and the brightest looking out for the country's welfare, you betcha.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

You know, I used to like Dick Army before I read this!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

With friends like these......
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

Yeah...I saw the interview....wanted to throw tomatoes!!

He's getting part of that coaliton money....or maybe he was a traitor all along.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

William, I used to like Dick Army too. I think at one point he used to stand up for home schoolers.

My, how things change. Well, perhaps George has offered him some sort of special deal if he goes along with him, or perhaps he has threatened to keep him from being re- elected if he doesn't. (For example, the Republican party could promote another republican for his job.)

Sad to say it but I think under the Bush Admin. this is pretty much how it works.

Something's got to be going on. All the Republicans are AFRAID to do or say the wrong thing......even most of the Democrats appear to be AFRAID of saying too much.

It's all pretty strange if you ask me. I think there is an awful lot of heavy handedness going on in Washington, which is keeping the people who were elected by the people for the people from being able to be for the people anymore.

It seems they are just too afraid to rock the boat of Jorge W. Bush. WHY?! That's what I want to know. WHY? WHY? WHY? How has he managed to stifle them so much? I can count on one hand the people up there who are speaking up. For the Republicans, it's only one BRAVE soul, and we all know who that is. (TANCREDO). He deserves a Medal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is remarkably odd. Something is afoot that we haven't uncovered yet.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Legal--you are so right. Something so strange is going on right now. I am telling you that suddenly, everywhere I go, I am seeing and hearing people who speak no English. I mean EVERYWHERE. It's not just Mexicans either. Indians, Chinese, South Americans. It has happened so fast--it's almost as if the powers that be just suddenly decided that anyone who feels like it can come here.

Did you ever see the original 1996 Austin Powers movie? Dr. Evil's main henchmen says "There is no United States anymore--only multi-national corporations." Pretty damned prophetic for a comedy.

Did you ever see the original 1996 Austin Powers movie? Dr. Evil's main henchmen says "There is no United States anymore--only multi-national corporations." Pretty damned prophetic for a comedy.
    Someone was Awake Then!!

I saw that movie and took it as comedy because the only way for that to ever happen would be by.....Treason....in all three branches of government, unbeknownst by the American People by their Elected Officials.

How could that happen? Only through the complicit failure of the Main Stream Media to cover and report the events leading to it.