View Poll Results: The worst and most powerful pro-illegal organization?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • La Raza

10 76.92%
  • MECHA

2 15.38%
  • LULAC

0 0%
  • MALDEF

0 0%
  • El Pueblo

0 0%
  • Brown Berets

1 7.69%

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Witness the full power of this ALIPAC Battlestation!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Mirror mirror on the wall, which pro-illegal immigration group is the worst of them all?

Nominate said groups and back up your claims, I'll pick out the worst for our arrows to aim.

Collect up and show us links to articles and posts, that illustrate which pro-illegal group deserves our attention the most.

When the decision is made and articles collected, I will arrange the material on the group we've selected.

Then stand back and watch as we illustrate, our ability to place such info into the debate.

Bring Maldef and Lulac and LaRaza too! We are about to show the world what this website can do.

W

Tatooine is far to remote an outpost for an effective demonstration. Set a course for Alderan.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok folks, I see you did not get my poem. (Where is NaturalGlen when you need him)

Please vote in the above poll and post comments here to help us select the pro-illegal immigration group that you would like to see reduced in strength and ability.

Please provide links to some articles or material that illustrates your point if you like.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I voted for La Raza.

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) is the largest national constituency-based Hispanic organization and the leading voice in Washington, DC for the Hispanic community that supports illegal immigration.

http://www.nclr.org/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

La Raza.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We need more votes folks. Now also keep in mind as you select, we need a group that has lots of things the public would disapprove of if they were to know the full details.

W