Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Would the REAL Donald Trump please stand up?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad View Post
    Judy is 100% correct!!!!!!
    LOVED Trump as soon as he said "Build The Wall"......AMERICANS NEED THE JOBS!!!!!

Above written by a First Generation American ,,,,by LEGAL parents!!!!
    Yeah, we need American jobs.. BUT! BUT! If we can't compete on the World stage now.. who will buy our products?? Unless you're will to pay $120 for a pair for jeans.

Now Obama wants FREE Trade with the EU.

I'm a first generation American descendant, too. It's in our blood, we know what's right, grandmasmad. We'll teach the others.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'm a first generation American descendant, too. It's in our blood, we know what's right, grandmasmad. We'll teach the others.

Great another Anchor baby and bragging about it... 5th generation.. Thank God.

Well at least that's one thing Donald Trump is up on.. if your parents were illegal at the time of your birth, you could be stripped of the US Citizenship.. and fall back to that of your parents.

I like that about Trump.. send back all these first Generation Anchor Babies and take their citizenship away from them.
    Last edited by gspinney; 05-07-2016 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gspinney View Post
    Yeah, we need American jobs.. BUT! BUT! If we can't compete on the World stage now.. who will buy our products?? Unless you're will to pay $120 for a pair for jeans.

Now Obama wants FREE Trade with the EU.
    Americans used to make all the shoes. WE MADE ALL THE SHOES,! And they didn't cost $120. Sure, very nice ones cost a pretty penny, it was a big deal buying nice new shoes, beautiful shoes, the nicest shoes Americans ever had to wear, beautiful shoe stores, with nice well-dressed Americans waiting on you, selecting nice ones for you to try on. Shoes that would last years and years if you took care of them. If we could afford to buy the shoes we made here in the 1970's, then we sure as hell can afford to to buy the shoes we can make here today. Don't cry me some phony river over "how much will my shoes cost". I don't care what they cost. Whatever they cost will be worth it, every single dime. And they'll fit.

Now about that "world stage". There is no "world stage". There are nations with boundaries and borders and their own governments and their own economic plans and systems. The largest of these is the United States. We are the world's largest market. So there is no "world stage". There's only our stage, the American Stage.

And our people are the ones who own that stage, so we control that stage, we control who acts on it, plays for it, sells to it, buys from it, and who gets to come in and see a show. Get it?

Now all this bull about the price of goods when we've got 94 million people forced out of the work force and $21 trillion in debt means one thing. All you stupid people whining about prices have missed the boat, skipped a loop, were dropped on your heads and just don't get it.

Now, for those of US who do get it, it is our civic responsibility to push you out of the way, to shut you up, confine you in your homes and work places if you have them with your imported toys, so we can zoom in, take the lead, regain control, get Trump and Brown to the White House and fix this gawd damn mess you lame brains have caused with your stupidity and incompetence before it's too late.
    Last edited by Newmexican; 05-07-2016 at 11:08 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The anti-abortion movement has no future. It is an intellectually, spiritually, morally and legally deficient set of values and beliefs. If Trump came out tomorrow saying he wanted to make abortion a capital crime, I would still support him. The anti-abortionists might as well be UFO hunters, except they have more numbers and are more likely to kill people and destroy property. They don't do that any more, but only because resurgent Islam here in the US is making everyone so highly tuned to this kind of activity.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    The anti-abortion movement has no future. It is an intellectually, spiritually, morally and legally deficient set of values and beliefs. If Trump came out tomorrow saying he wanted to make abortion a capital crime, I would still support him. The anti-abortionists might as well be UFO hunters, except they have more numbers and are more likely to kill people and destroy property. They don't do that any more, but only because resurgent Islam here in the US is making everyone so highly tuned to this kind of activity.
    I agree with you, but I still respect someone's opinion if they claim they're Pro-Life so long as they don't want to invoke that view on someone else by force or force of law. The law is settled on this issue, so we all need to spend our political time getting Trump to the White House so he can help US fix our country and bring home 94 million jobs for our presently unemployed, out of work force population.

It's such a staggering number, it overwhelms me. 94 million working age people in the US do not have jobs. Unbelievable.

It's such a staggering number, it overwhelms me. 94 million working age people in the US do not have jobs. Unbelievable.
    Please document this number. There are around 300M people in the US. About 20% are retired and another 20% are in school from k-college. The math does not add up at all. There are probably five or ten million people who want better jobs and can handle them, but not everyone unemployed really want a challenging job that requires a certain skill set.

Keep in mind, there are a lot of alcoholics, drug addicts, SS disabled under the age of 35, the list goes on and while your point is well served, the math is not there. The days when you could have a good paying job with benefits with no skills, trade or secondary education are over unless you start your own business.

Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    Please document this number. There are around 300M people in the US. About 20% are retired and another 20% are in school from k-college. The math does not add up at all. There are probably five or ten million people who want better jobs and can handle them, but not everyone unemployed really want a challenging job that requires a certain skill set.

Keep in mind, there are a lot of alcoholics, drug addicts, SS disabled under the age of 35, the list goes on and while your point is well served, the math is not there. The days when you could have a good paying job with benefits with no skills, trade or secondary education are over unless you start your own business.
    Bureau of Labor Statistics US Government - !6 and Over - Not in Labor Force

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000
    Last edited by Judy; 05-08-2016 at 07:59 AM.

Of this 94M people, most of them do not work because they are not looking for work. You are overwhelmed by this number, but you surely don't believe that 94M people are looking for work and can't find jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    Of this 94M people, most of them do not work because they are not looking for work. You are overwhelmed by this number, but you surely don't believe that 94M people are looking for work and can't find jobs?
    Yes, I understand that they are not looking for work within the last four weeks, which is the BLS standard that sticks them in this category. After looking for work for years, when there are no jobs, at some point a reasonable person says "hell with it, when there's an announcement of a new plant opening up I'll look then. Until then I'm just wasting my gas money."

As a matter of economic policy, the goal is for this number to decrease, not increase. We want more people in the work force, not less. There are not 94 million independently wealthy Americans in the United States. There are not 94 million people who do not need work and incomes. Yes, some of these are retirees, but many of them are still able to work at many different types of jobs and still need supplemental jobs and incomes.

This number has grown by 24 million since 2000 disproportional to population growth. Medicaid enrollment has grown 26 million since 2008 again disproportional to population growth.

The upside to this terrible number is that it tells manufacturers we have the labor force ready, willing, able and in dire need of good jobs coming back to the United States. In the meantime, more and more millions of Americans are suffering at historic levels without adequate jobs, incomes and livelihoods because of our country's disastrous trade and immigration policies.

http://www.bls.gov/web/empsit/cpseea01.htm

This issue because of its historic implications as well as the crooked way the government counts the unemployed was raised months ago by Donald Trump. Many of us here myself included raised this issue years ago because the unemployment rate as reported is a falsehood, a deception on the American People. To need and want a job but not be counted because after years of looking you stop is not an honest and fair measurement of unemployment in America. Growth in this out of work force number is a much more telling number of the long-term unemployment problem in the United States.

The community survey they use asks if you've actively looked for work in the last 4 weeks. That is wrong and an attempt to deceive. It should ask simply do you need or want a job if one were available with a follow up question, do you need or want full-time or part-time? Those are the questions that should be asked.

Trump will change that so both our out of work citizens and employers know the truth about the American work force and respond economically and appropriately to the greatest business resource in the world, the American Worker.
    Last edited by Judy; 05-08-2016 at 02:32 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12