Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would write in Tom Tancredo. I will not vote for the lesser of 2 evils any longer. I know Hillary is a nightmare in the making but do you really think that McCain is any better? I do not think he is. Either one of those 2 and we are sunk.

I will vote for whomever is for doing the right things for our country and its people. No Amnesty and to secure our borders. If it comes to the lesser of two evils, I will vote third party.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am a Republican too, have been for many years but I'm about to switch to Independent.
    I did and now regret my decision because it can really hamstring your voting power. Delaware is buzzing about Jan Ting (R), a long time middle class champion and opponent of illegal immigration, who is challanging pro-illegal alien, pro-big business, pro-developer, pro-suburban sprawl incumbant Senator Tom Carper (D) this fall. As an independent, I can't vote for Mr. Ting in the September primary, something I was not aware of until after the March deadline (to switch parties) had passed. Needless to say, I am very bummed.

This is going to be the most important time re voting. And we are going to have to pin them down on their stands.

No lies!!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    I am a Republican too, have been for many years but I'm about to switch to Independent.
    I did and now regret my decision because it can really hamstring your voting power. Delaware is buzzing about Jan Ting (R), a long time middle class champion and opponent of illegal immigration, who is challanging pro-illegal alien, pro-big business, pro-developer, pro-suburban sprawl incumbant Senator Tom Carper (D) this fall. As an independent, I can't vote for Mr. Ting in the September primary, something I was not aware of until after the March deadline (to switch parties) had passed. Needless to say, I am very bummed.
    Interesting. Thanks for the tip, appreciate it.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Would that tip depend on your state rules? Or does anyone know if it's nationwide?
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Strange as it seems I am a registered Democrat. Always in the past I voted for the lesser of two evils. Never again! The candidate that has demonstrated that he/she is against illegal immigration and for securing the border will get my vote. I might as well through in a third condition - NO UNIFICATION OF MEXICO, CANADA, AND THE UNITED STATES. Our government needs a big time shake up. Time to return to the principles that our country was founded. Tancredo has my vote.

Would that tip depend on your state rules? Or does anyone know if it's nationwide?
    This is nationwide I am afraid. By switching my party affiliation to Independent, I ASSumed that I could support ANY party, in ANY election (including the VERY important primary races).

I was SO wrong! No Independent candidate = NO vote from me.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by Posie
    Our government needs a big time shake up. Time to return to the principles that our country was founded.
    I think that is a really good idea. I see so many people here leaving their previous parties to go independent. We need to inform all of our friends and neighbors that it is ok to do the same. Maybe it will not be enough of an impact to achieve desired results this time around. But let's face it, the world is probably not going to end if we take a risk and vote for the right candidate rather than the lesser of two evils. Perhaps the great turnout would give more people hope for making the right choice next time around, being less of a risk.

If the republican and democrat parties will not conform to the will of the masses, an independent party will rise up in power.

greyparrot's
    I did and now regret my decision because it can really hamstring your voting power. Delaware is buzzing about Jan Ting (R), a long time middle class champion and opponent of illegal immigration, who is challanging pro-illegal alien, pro-big business, pro-developer, pro-suburban sprawl incumbant Senator Tom Carper (D) this fall. As an independent, I can't vote for Mr. Ting in the September primary, something I was not aware of until after the March deadline (to switch parties) had passed. Needless to say, I am very bummed
    Thanks for the warning about that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast