Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

American_made and CheyenneWoman,

I agree with both of you!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

LEGAL wrote:
    Last but not least, I'm sorry to say this and I don't mean to just be disrespectful to an American war hero
    other than john mccain & his "friends," who said he was a war hero? Certainly no other POW has uttered those words or any similar words that I can remember.
    MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

I would never, ever cast a vote for McCain. No Dem that has shown his/her face that isn't frightening. So, I'll be voting 3rd party if necessary as staying home is not an option.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    LEGAL wrote:
    Last but not least, I'm sorry to say this and I don't mean to just be disrespectful to an American war hero
    other than john mccain & his "friends," who said he was a war hero? Certainly no other POW has uttered those words or any similar words that I can remember.
    MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE

I would never, ever cast a vote for McCain. No Dem that has shown his/her face that isn't frightening. So, I'll be voting 3rd party if necessary as staying home is not an option.
    People really ought to do some research on "War Hero" John McCain. For one thing, he has freely admitted collaborating the North Vietnamese just days after his capture to get better medical treatment.

For another,

A smaller number of former POWs, MIA families and veterans have suggested there is something especially damning about McCain that the senator wants to keep hidden. Without release of the files, such accusations must be viewed as unsubstantiated speculation. The main reason, however, for seeking these files is to find out if there is any information in the debriefings, or in other MIA documents that McCain and the Pentagon have kept sealed, about how many prisoners were held back by North Vietnam after the Paris peace treaty was signed in January 1973. The defense and intelligence establishment has long resisted the declassification of critical records on this subject. McCain has been the main congressional force behind this effort.

The prisoner return in 1973 saw 591 Americans repatriated by North Vietnam. The problem was that the U.S. intelligence list of men believed to be alive at that time in captivity -- in Vietnam, Laos and possibly across the border in southern China and in the Soviet Union -- was much larger.

Possibly hundreds of men larger. The State Department stated publicly in 1973 that intelligence data showed the prisoner list to be starkly incomplete. For example, only nine of the 591 returnees came out of Laos, though experts in U.S. military intelligence listed 311 men as missing in that Hanoi-run country alone, and their field reports indicated that many of those men were probably still alive. Hanoi said it was returning all the prisoners it had. President Nixon, on March 29, 1973, seconded that claim, telling the nation on television: "All of our American POWs are on their way home." This discrepancy has never been acknowledged or explained by official Washington. Over the years in Washington, McCain, at times almost single-handedly, has pushed through Pentagon-desired legislation to make it impossible or much harder for the public to acquire POW/MIA information and much easier for the defense bureaucracy to keep it hidden.
    http://www.aiipowmia.com/sea/schanberg_mccain.html

There's a lot out there about McCain, most of it leading to some serious questions about McCain's ethics and motivations, some of it actually by McCain himself.

This guy could give John Kerry a run for his money in the "sleazy war hero" business.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I had no idea about this, Count !! Is this common knowledge ?? I don't think so. Wow. The news just gets WORSE EVERYDAY about these moron-American traitors !!!

I don't think of him as an American hero because whatever good he might have done, IF he even did any........ now that I see this....it doesn't matter because he is UNDOING it and has been for awhile.

To be honest, I've felt that way about him since 2004 when I first really knew of him and I saw RIGHT AWAY......red warning flags all over the place. I think at least 75% of America saw those flags too.

He THINKS we've forgotten, but he's sadly MISTAKEN. He reminds of us those red warning flags in 2006 on a regular basis.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You, COUNT!
    I try with all my might {not an easy task for me, lol} to keep quiet about this right now. Fire shoots out of my nose whenever I hear/read his name! There is a large part of mccain's life that most people haven't learned about yet. mccain and his handlers have worked very hard to create a "war hero" image and hide the truth.

All I'll say right now is this piece of info: he & kerry threw our POWs to the wolves.

And I thought I was furious and hour ago about some things I found out!!
    And now THIS too.

Here's a little more.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/manchuan.htm

Now it's not so suprising why the media loves him so much.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Just gets better and better. I'm gagging by now.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'm a registered Republican that has voted Republican in every presidential election over the last 29 years. I give you my solemn word, should Sen. John McCain receive the presidential nomination in 2008, he will not receive my vote. Should his Democrat opponent favor the legalization of illegal immigrants, he/she will not receive my vote either. Where is Ross Perot when you need him?
    Hear Hear! McCain was one of my heroes until lately.
    I would vote for Ross (or a lookalike, big ears and all) anyday over McCain. Is there a Ross lookalike?
    Hussein who?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast