Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

COUNT!
    All right.......you're trying to push my buttons, eh?

Just look towards VietNam Remember too, that mccain was in general population for only 8 months. Things are not always as they seem on the surface. Those that are in power and know are either cowards or are getting a payoff - be it money or power or both.
    {mccain & kerry have vast "family" financial holdings in VN and have had - before it was legal}

Also remember that during this time, Ted The Swimmer Kennedy met with the Soviets and was never brought up on charges, as did klinton and kerry.

Then look here, in America.......at ENERGY & WATER. And then at Mexico and their OIL.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's about money, root of all evil.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Funny seeing him hug his ex-captor. He referred to them as "Gooks" once, but we all did when I was there. Still the P.C. police gave him a pass on that one. He seems like a very angry man. Don't think I'd enjoy fishing with him.

All I'll say right now is this piece of info: he & kerry threw our POWs to the wolves.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

jean:

1 Timothy 6:10 (King James Version)
    King James Version (KJV)
    Public Domain

10For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    Money, in and of itself, is simply a means of barter. IT's the LOVE of money, plus GREED that's the problem, IMHO.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Tancredo gets my vote or write in!
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

And today the Washington Times is reporting that the 2008 Republican Presidential nomination is McCain's to lose.

We can only hope.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    And today the Washington Times is reporting that the 2008 Republican Presidential nomination is McCain's to lose.

We can only hope.
    Hey! Are you really trying to drive me insane today??? Hmm, are ya, COUNT? Go ahead :P Give it your best try
    I won't let that {new word here for me, guys} dipwad mccain piss me off today! I would rather find a way to be the one to piss him off instead
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Hey! Are you really trying to drive me insane today???
    I wouldn't dream of doing that.

It's just that, here on the left coast, these things are always decided before we ever get a say in them.

It's up to you people in the east to stop this cold. I hope you can do it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Hey! Are you really trying to drive me insane today???
    I wouldn't dream of doing that.

It's just that, here on the left coast, these things are always decided before we ever get a say in them.

It's up to you people in the east to stop this cold. I hope you can do it.
    Well, you can count on me, COUNT, to do everything in my power to get er done I promise to turn over every stone and work to the very last minute to stop the MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast