Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WRAL Forums On Immigrants

Raleigh Channel 5, WRAL, has a couple of fourms dealing with immigrants.

http://forums.ibsys.com/viewmessages.cf ... opic=12421

A new WRAL Focal Point documentary called "Standards of Living" looks at housing conditions for migrant workers.
    Advocates for migrant farm workers say current housing conditions are substandard. State lawmakers failed to pass a bill that would have required farmers to provide workers with mattresses and more shower and toilet facilities.

What do you think about this issue?

http://forums.ibsys.com/viewmessages.cf ... opic=11870

A bill in the state Legislature would grant in-state college tuition to children of illegal immigrants if they attend high school for four years and meet admissions standards. Do you think this is a good or bad idea? Tell us what you think.

Even though the tuition forum started back in April and is pretty much a dead issue for now, there is still a lot of discussion. The migrant housing forum just got started. I've been posting some on the tuition issue and will start posting on the immigrant housing issue. Hopefully some of you will join in. It only takes a minute to sign up.

John

OK folks! Go get them. Time to plow through our opponents in a polite and skillful educated way.

Dont forget to post a few links back to ALIPAC and you can use links to resources in the ALIPAC archives to make your points.

Let's show the WRAL forum users what well trained citizen ALIPAC activists can do!

Who's with us?!??!??!?!!?!?!?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've got the ALIPAC home page URL for my signature.

John, I've been following the sparring between you & clogic on the tuition forum. I'm putting my money on you! I've been posting there for about 3 months & some of the things those bleeding hearts say are really unbelievable.

Thanks for the heads-up on the migrant worker forum. I've submitted a post there as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

what do i think? if they are ILLEGAL they need to be DEPORTED now and if NC farmers can't find anyone willing to do the work for $9.00 an hour they need to raise their wages to $15 an hour.....THAT is Capitalism...when you have a worker shortgage WAGES rise so why does WASHINGTON mess with Capitalism as if the politicians were a bunch of COMMUNISTS?

JackSmith--because they are Globalists and Globalist = Communist.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

had_enuf: Thanks and welcome to ALIPAC. I think that clogic just likes to argue for the sake of arguing.

JackSmith: I agree with you 100% and that wage/foreign worker issue is something that I pointed out in a post I just made there. I just browsed through the Migrant And Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act and the Temporary Foreigh Worker Program. If everyone is in comliance with the laws, both immigration and housing, there should be no problems. So the only situations where I can see complaints where anything is substandard is if the law is not being followed and it is probably because the workers are illegal.

Tell them on that forum we would support the bill if our state agencies would check immigration status of the workers during inspections.

I have no problem with LEGAL migrants having some basic health and sanitation conditions.

Dont we already have housing codes in most places that dictate this? If the state is going to spend anymore of my tax money dealing with illegals, it needs to include enforcement of our immigration laws.

Yes, state government can do that.

W

Both of these forums are still up. They have kind of drifted off of the original topics of better housing for migrant workers and in state college tuition for illegal children. Most of the recent postings, although related to the original topics, have primarily been about illegal immigration in general. There's a couple of pro-illegal posters that keep throwing up stuff but I do my best to shoot them down.