Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WWII Nazi guard faces deportation

WWII Nazi guard faces deportation
    CHICAGO, Jan. 5 (UPI) -- A judge in Chicago says a Wisconsin man who served as a Nazi guard during World War II should be deported.

Josias Kumpf, 82, of Caledonia, Wis., also is an illegal U.S. citizen, officials said.

Records indicate Kumpf was at the Trawniki camp in Poland during or shortly after a mass execution of up to 8,000 prisoners on Nov. 3, 1943.

In his ruling, Immigration Judge Jennie L. Giambastiani said Kumpf's service as a Nazi guard proved he was "actively and personally involved in the persecution of others."

Kumpf admitted that he remained when the corpses were burned but he denied shooting anyone, He said he was forced to take part or be killed himself.

If he is deported, he will go to Germany, his choice, Austria or Serbia, his birthplace which was Yugoslavia at the time, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/view.php?S ... 1801-1108r
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

i read this yesterday on the milwaukee newspaper web sight but
    didnt think to post it.

i dont know what good it will do to deport someone whos been here for all those years and with his advanced age. i cant say that i see this one case doing any good or doing anything bad either.

maybe i am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i read this yesterday on the milwaukee newspaper web sight but
    didnt think to post it.

i dont know what good it will do to deport someone whos been here for all those years and with his advanced age. i cant say that i see this one case doing any good or doing anything bad either.

maybe i am wrong
    I agree with you. I just think it illustrates how out of whack the whole system is. Here this 82 year old is going to be deported, and yet, we have drug-dealers, murderers, child molestors, etc. being released from our courts on bail every day, never to be seen again.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Let's review here, he was an admitted Nazi, he is here illegally, he has had a lot of time to become legal but did not, which means he has been avoiding it for the very reason of being discovered as having been a Nazi and involved in war crimes, as well.

He should be deported, he had a lot of time to make things right and did not, tells me he has a guilty concious, no matter his protestings of innocense of his actions during those times.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)