Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is kinda old, says March in the e-mail.

Dixie
    I was a little confused about that too Dixie but the story just came up at Topix yesterday.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I saw a thread here in alipac, approximately 1-2 weeks ago, on the same subject of Yahoe, being biased AGAINST American Citizens spreading the news to their fellow Americans, I think it was on one of THEIR stories of the SF KILLINGS, yet THEY just reported illegal aliens were hurt..?!

I've been a member of Yahoe, since ’99, and I've NEVER had a problem w/their site, until about 2-3 years ago, when I became informed AND active, joining a couple of groups, and changing my profile pic AND content w/sites such as what I place in the ‘Radio Threads’ I post.

SINCE then, I've had COUNTLESS messenger crashes, ONLY Yahoe, I've contacted them via the messenger, at LEAST 40-50 times w/NO response..! Then they removed my pic without warning..! [Grassfire’s ‘Stop the Invasion’ bill board road sign (I don't promote Grassfire, I just LOVED their sign..! )]

I can't get into ANY chat rooms, and for some reason, EVERYTIME I start dictating this or that Radio show (eg: Kevin James or Terry Anderson), my PC starts to get bogged down..!

The ONLY time it DOESN’T do this, is usually on weekends, and esp on holidays, hmm, sounds like it's ‘human caused’ to me..!

I'd REALLY like a number to call them, as I DO have a beef to score..! Anyone happen to know it..?! :P

Otherwise, I read a while back, that Yahoe IS a leading employer/scammer of the H-1B visas..!

Sounds a bit like Gates, eh..?

So for the past 2-3 months, I've been calling Comcast AND McAfee just about this, and guess what, hmm, the messenger only crashes or turns off on it's own, from about every 1- 5 minutes, to every couple hours..

The solution ISN'T to ‘run to another site’, but to STAND YOUR GROUND..!! I think some calls/emails to them are definitely in order..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

If the illegal-alien lobby can tell Yahoo they are 'offended' and have Yahoo shut down particular YahooGroups, then let's band together and do the same.

Complain to Yahoo over and over and over about how offended we are at the illegal-alien supporting YahooGroups listed at the bottom of the original post. Let's do our best to have Yahoo shut them down.

Then when Yahoo has demonstrated an obvious refusal to do so, someone will have grounds to file a discrimination lawsuit against Jerry Yang and his co-horts.

Maybe they'll shut them down once it begins costing them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

MW
    PhredE wrote:

If you're a Yahoo user, I'd recommend dumping them. End of story.
    Ditto! This really bites because I enjoy playing some of their fantasy sports games.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't depend on a Yahoo mail account to deliver mail that has anything to do with anti-illegal immigration in your Subject line. I email several people through their Yahoo accounts, forwarding news and messages about illegal immigration and if I put anything about "Latinos + Illegal immigration" in the subject line, the mail "disappears" and the intended recipient seldom gets those messages. We've been discussing this amongst ourselves for some time now.

So it seems it's not "just our imagination" that Yahoo moderators go through your stuff and picks and chooses what they believe should be passed on or censored. Maybe EVERY ONE in the No Amnesty groups should drop their Yahoo accounts and stop using Yahoo search engines.
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTolerance
    If the illegal-alien lobby can tell Yahoo they are 'offended' and have Yahoo shut down particular YahooGroups, then let's band together and do the same.

Complain to Yahoo over and over and over about how offended we are at the illegal-alien supporting YahooGroups listed at the bottom of the original post. Let's do our best to have Yahoo shut them down.

Then when Yahoo has demonstrated an obvious refusal to do so, someone will have grounds to file a discrimination lawsuit against Jerry Yang and his co-horts..!
    :P

Maybe they'll shut them down once it begins costing them hundreds of thousands of dollars.
    Agreed..!

Yahoo HAD some GOOD message BOARDS on news stories up through approximately ’04, then Yahoo removed the ability for ANY replies to them..!

THAT’S when folks had to move to and/or make their own groups.

..but by just censoring ANTI-ILLEGAL ALIEN groups, who are trying to point out illegal alien groups defy FEDERAL law; it's an obvious denial of OUR first amendment rights..! Hmm, where to start..? Maybe the FCC..?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *FEDERAL LAW..!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I.C.E. www.ice.gov
    Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!
    866.347.2423 24/7/365!
    More government agencies worth mentioning..!
    F.B.I. www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm
    Border Patrol www.cbp.gov
    D.E.A. www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm
    N.S.A. www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm
    C.I.A. www.cia.gov
    I.R.S. www.irs.gov
    F.C.C. www.fcc.gov REPORT the Spanish Stations aiding & abetting, etc..!
    “..If YOU don’t act, NOTHING Happens..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

DJ

What do you think of GMail--by Google?

That's really upsetting about Yahoo scrutinizing our messages! I have Yahoo for my personal email account and have noticed that nothing from Numbers USA gets through--even when I sent a request for my forgotten password. I don't get the message from alipac on "watch this topic" either. I'm thinking of switching to GMail. My son swears by it. Has anyone here had similar problems with GMail (by Google)? Switching email carriers is such a pain. I don't want to go to the trouble unless I know that the new one won't have the same problems.

Re: What do you think of GMail--by Google?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    That's really upsetting about Yahoo scrutinizing our messages! I have Yahoo for my personal email account and have noticed that nothing from Numbers USA gets through--even when I sent a request for my forgotten password. I don't get the message from alipac on "watch this topic" either. I'm thinking of switching to GMail. My son swears by it. Has anyone here had similar problems with GMail (by Google)? Switching email carriers is such a pain. I don't want to go to the trouble unless I know that the new one won't have the same problems.
    I have both yahoo and gmail and gmail is GREAT! Try it, you'll love it. Keep yahoo for the junk stuff and get gmail for the important stuff. I use it for my business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12