Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah . . .lucky us . . . John McCain

Guys - is it not sad that we can't do any better than this? We, as conservatives, who are fighting for America and it's values, this is all we can get??

What are we going to do?? Is there any hope for our republican party as we knew it?? How can we have a rhino who loves open borders be our republican nomination?????????????? . . . and there is no other alternative at this time!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Ron Paul is the last hope standing unless someone like Duncan Hunter runs third party. I have read over and over again that McCain iis not eligible to become president as he is not a naturalized citizen. This is coming from reliable sources such as the Drudge report and the N.Y. Times.

We have to push this.

Just a thought...
    Our beloved Goverment decided for us, the voters, the citizens, that we should RETIRE at the age of 65... WHY then does this STANDARD not apply to the BRILLIANT members of Congress? If it did, John McCain would NOT be a Presidential canidate.
    In fact, that would REMOVE most of the PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS!!!
    Kennedy, Byrd ect.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

To heck with McCain!
    Find good senators and congressmen, work hard on their campaigns, donate to them. They are the ones that count. McSlime can't make any amnesty bill without them.
    I will be helping Lou Barletta in Penna as much as possible.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Yeah it stinks!
    Seems like a diversionary tactic to keep the drones focused on the rat race while the powers that be push the new world government in the darkness of night. If this pony show closes to soon people will divert to finding out whats really going on out there. How convienient for the Texas bidding be done in the wee hours of the morning. Seems strange to me that all the sudden everything is reversed. I told my wife before the pony show last night that the "powers" had to make sure Hellry won so they could keep the gossip party going on while "other" things unknown are getting done. I was just kidding but sure seems to be that way.

What we have are 3 rats in the cage, while the CFR and others hold the cheese. So, what do we know? The three rats are drones as well and also brain washed to the hilt and they are pure evil slave drivers.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Mc Cain getting the GOP nod is about the clearest endorsement that global corporations can give to signal that they are in control of things.

Open Borders/closet communist Democrats are very hopeful and excited that McCain is the frontrunner. They believe that Hillary would be a polarizing figure enough that it will allow for McCain to pick up some independent votes. That, in their minds, would not be achievable under B. Hussein Obama. Collectivists believe that B. Hussein Obama somehow speaks to independents.

Personally, I hope McCain suffers nothing but humiliation and cold hard defeat. He has to learn, as does the GOP, that you CANNOT attack, betray and ostercize your party members. Given his personality and behavior having McCain in office will be like having a modern day Calligula. B. Hussein Obama will be like having a Nero. Having a Clinton would be like having an inverted cleopatra.

AE

I am feeling sick, and here in Oregon, we have not even had a chance to vote.

Have to think and gather myself on this one. It would feel to me, as though we almost have NCLR running for president.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

I am not voting for Mc Cain.[/url]

AE

I made a call to the RNC, nd I let them know that my vote was going elsewhere, a write in. I said that getting the delegates did not mean John McCain had the support of ALL Republicans and did not show the truth behind how people feel about him and what he has done to slap us all in the face.

I stated that THEY might feel my vote would be wasted by not giving it to McCain, but to me, the waste would have been to vote for McCain simply because he was Republican (in name only I said).

BTW folks, here is their comment line number, please....feel free to call and state your opinion, and why (the issue of the many insults John McCain has thrown the way of Americans about not being able to do the jobs that illegals did, even for $50.00 hourly, which BTW, I have NEVER heard back from his office about my lettuce picking application!!!!):

202-863-8500

CALL, CALL, CALL...........
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

My thoughts are "divine intervention AND old age".

Listening to the commentators on FOX this morning regarding Hillary's being a woman and the one stated that Hillary has a case to claim sexism (yet she can't do that herself) and that Obama's racism AND McCain's age-ism factors don't fall into the same claim category .

Pray ..

for divine intervention ..

and like many others, I will waste my vote to the candidate of my choice BECAUSE I will not throw it to someone who hasn't done their job to uphold and enforce laws as well as has sold out and willing to further sell out the country.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast