Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

you have to take a look at this site.

http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Well, didja sing up pilgram ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I actually came across this Organization a while back when an article mentioning that "migrant workers" are being hired/imported to North Carolina Agriculture companies (one being pickles in particular) as these companies had generated a contract somehow with a mexican contact.

Looking into it I found this site and left some patriotic mail for them. This is the type of illegal hiring that fosters a non-immigrant non-adaptive invasive (look at the flags) mentality with no respect for ANY laws.

This also depicts what is going on underneath and behind the scenes ----

This is what Marc Basnight, Jim Black and many more Democrats in the NC State Legislature are protecting ----- 'Oh, but we just won't have fruits and vegetables on our tables' ---- well maybe these illegal unscrupulous employers that pass their business costs on to NC taxpayers for THEIR PROFIT should be run out of business.

Yeah, WE NEED illegal Mexican Workers (as the blackmail statement goes). That's why there are hordes of them standing on street corners, roaming streets and loitering around for Day labor!! Good low wages.

tms

When I looked at what caught my eyes was AFL/CIO! NICE!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

tms,

What caught my eye too when pulling up the link was the name AFL-CIO. Until a few months ago, I thought they were some of the good guys/gals - i.e. protecting American workers. I signed up for their email alerts just prior to signing up with ALIPAC and other similar organizations. After receiving alerts from AFL-CIO and reading some information on their website, I realize they are not so loyal to US citizen taxpayers, i.e. from what I understand they support illegals or at least do not take a strong stand against them and the harm they have caused legal citizens in depressed wages and job losses.

Oh where oh where did the unions go that stood up for working Americans in the past?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

So I sent this letter to them and you can be sure that I will definately post their reply here:

Please answer some questions that I as an American am asking and need answers to.

If you are so concerned with the welfare of your people, why aren’t you and other activist groups trying harder to change the corruption in the system of the Mexican government? I know many of the people who leave their villages and homes don't want to go but do so out of the need to feed their families.

If the activist groups are working as hard as I'm sure they are, why aren’t they as vocal about bringing change to their own system as they are about bringing change to a country in which they aren’t even citizens?

Why do the activist groups demand that we lower our southern boarders when Mexico won't lower their own southern boarders?

Why do they insist on making me as a taxpayer flip their medical bill when if I decide to go to Mexico I may or may not get treatment depending on the size of my pocketbook at the time or how generous the doctor on staff may be feeling at the moment?

Why if I lived there illegally would my child who was not born there not have the opportunity to go to a public school, yet we allow millions of illegal alien children the right to attend ours?

Why do the people who come here from Mexico not want to learn the language yet expect me to brush up on what meager Spanish I have tried to learn to accommodate them?

Why should I care what happens to the illegal aliens, if they live or die in the desert, if they starve, if they are crammed into small houses (which I may add I don't even have a house, yet Mexican illegals do) after my car was ran into by an illegal who didn't know how to drive and after I have been attacked and repeatedly harassed by illegal Mexican males asking for "sexo". One cornered me in a dark parking lot and tried to rape me. Thankfully I had mace spray, which was used by, in my escape.

Why also should I care about their welfare when they drive drunk killing our legal citizens, shoot our police, rob us, rape us, ruin our neighborhoods, close down our hospitals, overcrowd our schools, then complain about how they are treated by us?

Exactly how would you expect the hard working and generous people of Mexico to react if the same thing were to be happening the other way around? If all of a sudden the tables were turned and we flooded their country to capacity then demanded more compliance from their government what do you think would happen?

I hope you see how hypocritical all this is in my eyes and try to understand why I feel the way I do towards the illegals. I am not a racist nor are the people who cry for closed borders. How I feel is more about how we all feel overrun by those who disregard our laws and burden our social services.

I am an American citizen and have people in my immediate family who emigrated from a different country. I welcome people who want to come here and partake of our freedoms and try to make a better life for them. The people who come here from Mexico don't want to be American citizens. They want to live here as easily as possible and then send away what they can to another country. They have no interest about the welfare of the citizens of this country. Most who end up here longer than they originally planned stay because they have children here. Not because there is any sense of pride in becoming an American. Their children might but they do not.

In this letter I have tried to ask questions that I feel really need to be answered while at the same time letting you know how resentful and frustrated and upset many of us here have become. The more you try to push for what you call a change for the better, I call an insult and a slap in the face which may let you know why you are having such a hard time getting average citizens to applaud your plight.

Please try to make me understand and give some reasoning as to why you believe I should be on your side.

Members here have made some very good points and sent excellent letters. I also sent an email to a division of the AFL-CIO (Working America) some time ago but did not receive a response. I removed myself from their email alerts.

Another point I'd like to make is that when employers higher these illegal migrants at lower end or slave wages, legal US citizens often pick up the tabs for their free health care and other benefits because the cheap corps/companies don't usually provide any benefits. In fact, in this day and age, corps/companies often don't provide benefits to legal citizens either.

In the case of meat packing plants, they not only hire illegals, pay little or no benefits, but they violate OSHA safety standards time and time again and are one of the most dangerous places to work. We, the taxpayers, pick up the expenses when illegals flood hospital ER's and use them as medical clinics. I thought until recently that illegals were not eligible to receive Medicaid - I thought wrong. From speaking with those who know those who work in welfare government offices, the question of US citizenship is generally not asked when someone applies for Medicaid or other welfare benefits. For example, a key and long time employee in the dentist office I've gone to for approximately 20 years now, told me recently that they had a hispanic in for a dental visit that had Medicaid, two different SSI cards and griped because he had to pay a very small co-pay (i.e. less than $10). This makes me sick! I lost my health care insurance more than two years ago and pay full price for medical/dental/eye. I'd be more than happy if I only had to pay a small co-pay.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me