Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

YOU MIGHT BE A RACIST IF.....

Just saw this on another forum and thought I'd share it with ya'll.

YOU MIGHT BE A RACIST IF....

You're worried terrorists will enter America as illegal aliens? RACIST !

You're concerned about illegals bringing TB and other diseases to your town, schools, and local food services? RACIST !

You're concerned that MS-13 is growing in your vicinity? RACIST !

Your taxes are going up fast to pay for services to illegals? RACIST !

You would like those around you operating heavy machinery to speak English? RACIST !

You think that Texas, New Mexico, California, and Arizona are part of the United States? RACIST !

You are worried about the fights and riots involving the children of illegal aliens at your local schools? RACIST !

You are concerned about the growing cases of identity fraud caused by illegal aliens stealing identities and documents? RACIST !

Can't afford health care because illegal aliens get treated without paying? RACIST !

Your local hospital is about to close like hundreds of others in the border states due to illegal immigration? RACIST !

Foreign nationals with allegance to other nations are registering to vote in your state? RACIST !

You're Latino but you don't support law breakers? RACIST!

You're Black but you don't think illegals should compare themselves to the American civil rights movement? RACIST!

An illegal alien took your job and you want to point that out? RACIST!

You won't give up your seat or your children's seat in the limited space in college? RACIST!

You are upset the factory your family worked at for years moved to Mexico? RACIST!

Your small business can't compete with the business breaking the law and hiring illegal labor across town? RACIST!

Concerned about big corporations selling out your nation? RACIST!

Concerned about the Rule of Law and the founding principals of the United States related to immigration? RACIST!

You have a problem with people working for less than minimum wage? RACIST!

You said something about workers and employers not paying taxes while you do? RACIST!

Concerned about gang rape as an initiation and terror tactict used by violent gangs? RACIST!

Americans civil rights violated by angry violent mobs? RACIST!

Want to go to Vegas to talk about illegal immigration? RACIST!

You think that national borders are important? RACIST!

Feel like you have any say over what documents your local bank and DMV accept as proof of legal presence? RACIST!

You don't like the flag of other nations being elevated over your own flag? RACIST!

Don't want your kids to be forced to speak Spanish? RACIST!

You're one of the 4 out of 5 Americans that answered a poll saying you want more done about illegal immigration? RACIST!

You think Congress should enforce our existing laws? RACIST!

You don't think illegal aliens should be released from US prisons to victimize more Americans? RACIST!

Your heart goes out to other Americans and the families of police officers killed by illegal aliens? RACIST!

You tried to have a civilized conversation with a reporter about these issues? RACIST!

Your protest was not the one with all of the foreign flags? RACIST!

You think that slogans and websites named brown pride might be racist? RACIST!

You think the Aztlan movement sucks? RACIST!

You were standing in a public place holding an American flag when you were hit in the head with a projectile? RACIST!

You stood on the border with a cell phone, lawn chair, and binoculars? RACIST!

You're an American? RACIST!_________
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

By their definitions of racism, I wear the name with pride.

Banned
    This was originally written by William Gheen, our fearless leader and President of ALIPAC!

It's good to see it's still getting around the Internet.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    These illegals always point out things and yell-"racist!" They overuse that word as leverage so people will feel sorry for them and say-"let them all in th U.S.!" I don't think so.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Oh My God! It's true, I have caught the sickness, I am a
    R-A-C-I-S-T. Somebody out there, tell me, is there a cure for this sickness Or is it terminal How much time do I have left before I am ran down on the highway and left for roadkill by a drunk illegal alien driving without a license or insurance, which really wouldn't matter if I were dead now would it

What we need is a huge electronic billboard, with the count for Americans that have been killed by illegal aliens, that can add numbers as the dead increase. Thats morbid I guess sometimes though it takes a shock to wake a person up!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

R-A-C-I-S-T

R-A-C-I-S-T

Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

I'm a racist because I asked my government to uphold the law and deport illegal aliens.

I'm a racist because I believe law enforcement agents should be empowered to handle all matters concerning illegal aliens. The INS is impudent.

I'm a racist because I asked my city government to uphold city codes and not allow single family dwellings to be occupied by dozens of people.

I'm a racist because I asked my state government not to give drivers licenses and/or driving certificates to illegal aliens.

I'm a racist because I asked fellow Americans to employ fellow Americans.

I'm a racist because I object to paying higher uninsured motorist premiums because of illegal aliens driving while uninsured and killing fellow Americans.

I'm a racist because I strongly object to the criminal element illegal aliens bring with them and inflict on society.

I'm a racist because I don't want to be taxed to pay for a prison population comprised of mainly Hispanics, Latinos, Mexicans or whatever else you wish to call them.

I'm a racist because I demand that my government protect our borders and our sovereignty.

I'm a racist because I believe that the News Media has a duty to tell us the names and race of criminals.

I'm a racist because I object to having to pay higher sales tax and property tax to build more schools for the illegitimate children of illegal aliens.

I'm a racist because I object to paying higher taxes to absorb the loses hospitals all across America are incurring because of illegal aliens.

I'm a racist because I want to deny citizenship to all anchor babies born in this country pre 2006 and here after.

I'm a racist because I object to our welfare system being raped by illegal aliens.

I'm a racist because I object to corporations and municipalities spending billions to write everything in Spanish.

I'm a racist because I object to corporation and municipalities spending billions to translate everything in Spanish.

I'm a racist because I dislike having to push one for English and/or listening to a message in Spanish.

I'm a racist because I object to our immigration policies giving preferential treatment illegal aliens while discriminating against people who wish to immigrate legally.

Factual is not racial. Realism is not racism. The new definition of a racist is anyone winning an argument with a liberal, minority, pacifist, bible banger, or moron

Hey RuralCountryVeteran, where did you find that?

I wrote that on Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:57 am

Here is the original post.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-27372.html

William Gheen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The first part was from - Madeline Cosman

R-A-C-I-S-T

Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

----------------------
    The second part was posted in one of my groups by an unknown author

It has since been reposted on countless other websites and blogs.

It must be really good to get this much exposure. Thank You for writing it.

R/ Skip

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/closebordersgroup/

Well I haven't changed since the day you wrote it.

"Guess I'm just an ole RACIST!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast