Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ha!

These are great. My favorite is the last one.
    You shall not stand idly by your brother's blood. (Leviticus 19:16)

W, you wrote that June 2005? Nothing has changed at all!!!

Feel complimented it keeps circulating around.

Gosh it's good to come here and meet people with common sense.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    What we need is a huge electronic billboard, with the count for Americans that have been killed by illegal aliens, that can add numbers as the dead increase. Thats morbid I guess sometimes though it takes a shock to wake a person up!
    That's a good idea but it would be more affordable if you create a standard billboard using a limited pallete of paints, such as red, black, yellow and white. You could use a quote such as:

"This year, [fill in number] illegal aliens ended the lives of [fill in number] American citizens. To find out more, go www.alipac.us"

And then have a generic looking graphic of a figure climbing over a barb-wired fence. Try to make the figure as symbolic as possible so that no one accuses you of "targetting ethnic groups".

You could probably start with the lowest cost billboard available and mark out the surface and paint it yourself in the most legible but professional look possible (very easy for most graphic artists and draftsmen).

R-A-C-I-S-T Real Americans Commited to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth
    Now who here is not a racist?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

millere, that is a great idea, where to put this sign though?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Maybe along a main road somewhere in a midwest area that hasn't been invaded yet so they can see the future if our government keeps going the way they are.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would imagine that you would look in the yellow pages for 'advertisers - billboards' and ask them where the most morning and afternoon rush hour traffic occurs and try to find the cheapest price by calling different places. I would also take a drive in the area by your town and see if there are any boards that are underutilized and call the company on the bottom of the board.

However, I would be careful about telling the billboard company exactly what I would put on it; they might try to censor the idea...

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    These illegals always point out things and yell-"racist!" They overuse that word as leverage so people will feel sorry for them and say-"let them all in th U.S.!" I don't think so.
    Come on!

Most illegals are poor and unneducated!. Do you think they have the skills to use racism as leverage?

I bet most of those that use racism as an effective leverage are all educated legal immigrants and/or liberals. So, if you want to deport the illegals then fight the educated legal immigrants and all liberal that support illegal immigration.

RuralCountryVet.

That's was great! I had not seen that yet.

sakamakakara,

I've been on the front line and social class or immigration status does not dictate who will fall back on the lame racist and hater attack. It's both classes of people that will call you a racist. The illegal aliens like to walk up to you and curse you in Spanish or say extremely unrelated things in English that they obviously don't understand but overheard someone else say. One woman walked around, after cursing us, chanting Manifest Destiny and the Boston Tea Party. Duh! Someone with major wires crossed.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    These illegals always point out things and yell-"racist!" They overuse that word as leverage so people will feel sorry for them and say-"let them all in th U.S.!" I don't think so.
    Come on!

Most illegals are poor and unneducated!. Do you think they have the skills to use racism as leverage?

I bet most of those that use racism as an effective leverage are all educated legal immigrants and/or liberals. So, if you want to deport the illegals then fight the educated legal immigrants and all liberal that support illegal immigration.

Well, well, now do we have a new troll on the block ? tisk tisk and.........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast