Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by sakamakakara
    Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    These illegals always point out things and yell-"racist!" They overuse that word as leverage so people will feel sorry for them and say-"let them all in th U.S.!" I don't think so.
    Come on!

Most illegals are poor and unneducated!. Do you think they have the skills to use racism as leverage?

I bet most of those that use racism as an effective leverage are all educated legal immigrants and/or liberals. So, if you want to deport the illegals then fight the educated legal immigrants and all liberal that support illegal immigration.

Well, well, now do we have a new troll on the block ? tisk tisk and.........
    Hmmmm, Charles

MAKAKA........sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    These illegals always point out things and yell-"racist!" They overuse that word as leverage so people will feel sorry for them and say-"let them all in th U.S.!" I don't think so.
    Come on!

Most illegals are poor and unneducated!. Do you think they have the skills to use racism as leverage?

I bet most of those that use racism as an effective leverage are all educated legal immigrants and/or liberals. So, if you want to deport the illegals then fight the educated legal immigrants and all liberal that support illegal immigration.

Hmmmm, Charles

yea, I know what you mean Sis, something seems to click there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The word "RACIST" is being used too loosely, eventually people will get tired of hearing it.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Come on!

Hmmmm, Charles

yea, I know what you mean Sis, something seems to click there.
    Describe a MAKAKA...oops I mean Macaca and I will tell you if I fit the profile. It might or might not "click"

Code:
    What we need is a huge electronic billboard, with the count for Americans that have been killed by illegal aliens,
    Here`s what to do:

Make large banners saying,
    2005 DEATH TOLL ON US. HIGHWAYS
    BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

42,636 AND COUNTING!
    and the post them on every billboard advertising automobiles.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Code:
    What we need is a huge electronic billboard, with the count for Americans that have been killed by illegal aliens,
    Here`s what to do:

BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

42,636 AND COUNTING!
    hummm, something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    RuralCountryVet.

That's was great! I had not seen that yet.

sakamakakara,

I've been on the front line and social class or immigration status does not dictate who will fall back on the lame racist and hater attack. It's both classes of people that will call you a racist. The illegal aliens like to walk up to you and curse you in Spanish or say extremely unrelated things in English that they obviously don't understand but overheard someone else say. One woman walked around, after cursing us, chanting Manifest Destiny and the Boston Tea Party. Duh! Someone with major wires crossed.

Dixie
    Well...if they curse you in spanish... do you understand what they are saying?

AND

are they calling you a racist when they say extremely unrelated things?

What turns unrelated things into related things? Is it Mumbo Jumbo that sounds like racial insults to you?

I don't follow your logic.

Unless you have been called racist by an illegal you have not been on the front line.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Code:
    Here`s what to do:

BY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

42,636 AND COUNTING!
    hummm, something to think about.
    NITTY'S idea is to have a very large electronic board like they use for the debt.

Certainly worth thinking about guys. A great many Americans aren't aware of the extreme number of deaths of Americans due to ILLEGAL ALIEN drivers. Quite an eye opener!

Come on!

I am new to this site. What do you mean by troll?

I think some signs like that would be a great idea. However, the Clear Channel people would not allow signs that criticised McCain and his bill.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast