Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    I think some signs like that would be a great idea. However, the Clear Channel people would not allow signs that criticised McCain and his bill.
    Hmmm. Mccain and quite a few others stand to make BILLIONS by raping mexico of their valuable resources. Only the mex elite will reap the benefits from these "contracts"........wonder what that's called?
    Could it be - CORRUPTION? I think so

The millions upon millions of uneducated and poor mexican people have no earthly idea just what is going on. They run from their country only to be used as slave labor in the USA while giving the powers that be on both sides of the border cart blanche to rape their own country. And the misguided mexican/hispanic academia along with the communist American academia is fomenting this theft under the guise of 'the race & human rights.'

How extremely sad for both Americans and mexicans.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I think some signs like that would be a great idea. However, the Clear Channel people would not allow signs that criticised McCain and his bill.
    Hmmm. Mccain and quite a few others stand to make BILLIONS by raping mexico of their valuable resources. Only the mex elite will reap the benefits from these "contracts"........wonder what that's called?
    Could it be - CORRUPTION? I think so

The millions upon millions of uneducated and poor mexican people have no earthly idea just what is going on. They run from their country only to be used as slave labor in the USA while giving the powers that be on both sides of the border cart blanche to rape their own country. And the misguided mexican/hispanic academia along with the communist American academia is fomenting this theft under the guise of 'the race & human rights.'

How extremely sad for both Americans and mexicans.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Most billboard companies will not, out of fear, allow you to put up a billboard criticising illegal immigrants.

That is why you will need to learn how to alter existing billboards with new messages. The French called this 'detournement':

http://www.affinityproject.org/groups/billboard.html

Billboard Liberation Front

Short Description:

The BLF advocates the disruption of consumer advertising through the liberation of billboards, upon which often equally well-designed messages are affixed, replacing the actual advertisement. The replacement often has the look and feel of an advertisement, consciously adopting its style. What the situationists would refer to as the detournement of commercial billboard advertising began in California in the mid-seventies. With the aid of new technologies, people adopting the BLFs tactics have become increasingly creative in their culture jamming, creating “subvertisements” that are often impossible to differentiate from actual advertisements save for their content.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    millere, that is a great idea, where to put this sign though?
    Maybe along a main road somewhere in a midwest area that hasn't been invaded yet so they can see the future if our government keeps going the way they are.

don't look at Illinois, gov blogo, dickie d. & hussain obambam just promissed 'their' constituents, we are now are the northern most province of mexico... ok not in so many words but if they (illegal aliens) come here (illinois) 'we will force all those bad, cheap middle class tax payers to find more money in their empty pockects!'

legal disclaimer: while our pockets may be void of any legal tender, there may be lint or some such items.

Every illegal alien that comes over here is a terrorist. They are economic terrorists. They steal jobs from our poor. They take US dollars that should stay in this country and ship them south. They soak up the benefits of expensive social programs. Many steal ID's and pay very little in taxes. They give fake names at hospitals so they get free medical care at everyone elses expense. Not to mention the thugs that outright commit violent crimes and steal, burglar, rob and murder.

Calling them economic terrorists is being polite.

Hawkeye, it sounds like the "Mutual of Omaha" over there. (I know it`s not funny).

But can anyone answer this?
    Now, myself and many other members live in SoCal, and other western,S eastern and border States, where the illegal population is unimaginable to others.

But the more we hear from people in different States that have been silent for so many years, the more I have to wonder,,,,,,,,, how much devastation, how much time and how many illegals does it take to wake people up about the reality and threat of illegal immigration.
    This is`nt aimed at one particular person or state.
    My point is that I`m really getting worried because time is running out.

Buckeye, could you tell me how long Omaha or at least the area that your in, or better yet, you yourself, how long did it take for you to really feel the pinch(in any way) from Illegal Immigration? How long have you been an activist against Illegals?

I`d also like to hear from other members from States with lower populations of Illegals.
    Come-on, be honest, just spit it out, this could get very interesting and maybe educational too.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    'we will force all those bad, cheap middle class tax payers to find more money in their empty pockects!'
    Of course, the game is to make sure that rich, corrupt politicians and lawyers have access to those funds BEFORE they go to the "poor folk". Looks like Obama turned out to be yet another reparations freak going out to get White people's money, and he is putting the same spin on illegal immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    'we will force all those bad, cheap middle class tax payers to find more money in their empty pockects!'
    Of course, the game is to make sure that rich, corrupt politicians and lawyers have access to those funds BEFORE they go to the "poor folk". Looks like Obama turned out to be yet another reparations freak going out to get White people's money, and he is putting the same spin on illegal immigration.
    so right
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234